**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone know if tito is still around or anyone have his number I really would like to get ahold of him

Anyone know if tito is still around or anyone have his number I really would like to get ahold of him

Zip code: 10036-2819
City / suburb: New York
Street address: 71 W 47th St # 1011
Phone: (212) 764-1089
Contact name: Tito Caicedo

+1-212-764-1089

Last edited:
yea i figure, ill wait it out a few days
I've had experience with both and and there both hit and miss I've bought a jp from if and they was good at responding and even hooked me up with the black Friday discount when i had already ordered my plane ticket to LA after it ended... But then later on when I wanted a custom piece made I had a lot of questions and I guess they got annoyed lol and just ignored me... Icebox I've never purchased but the first time I hit them up about a piece they was real quick to get back at me... I saved up some more dough and hit them back and they took a week to contact Me

It's a bad time of year for custom stuff and most jewelers have tons of stuff in the works by November so casters and diamond setters are super busy and most custom stuff won't happen til after new yrs.

we just picked this 41 mm fluted 18k white gold bezel,white dial. customer is supposed to bring back the box and papers as well.

I called that number that was given for the contact of tito. It rang but went to a voicemail with no message just the recording of the girl saying leave a message. Has anyone talked to him recently does he still make jewellery

What karat gold you guys recommend for a cuban link? The chain I want to get is nothing too fancy - 5mm - but I would like to know if I should get 14k or 10k. I hear that 10k is more durable 14k holds more value.

What karat gold you guys recommend for a cuban link? The chain I want to get is nothing too fancy - 5mm - but I would like to know if I should get 14k or 10k. I hear that 10k is more durable 14k holds more value.

durabitly wont matter unless you are going 18k or above

Back
Top Bottom