**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

A Lot of watches you see in movies are official,sylvester stallon, only rocks Panerai's in most of his flicks, Arnold only rocks AP in his flicks and they made the terminator edition offshore as well. The companies themselves supply the time pieces in many cases

A Lot of watches you see in movies are official,sylvester stallon, only rocks Panerai's in most of his flicks, Arnold only rocks AP in his flicks and they made the terminator edition offshore as well. The companies themselves supply the time pieces in many cases

Wolf of Wallstreet had a lot Rolex watches.

I believe I saw daydate 2 in there which didn't fit the time line of the movie. But who cares. Dope Daytona's in there as well.

I believe I saw daydate 2 in there which didn't fit the time line of the movie. But who cares. Dope Daytona's in there as well.
I thought he was wearing a GMT on a jubilee band for the majority of the movie

Got my stuff from Rey today, top notch work from him

Looks good man what's the length and mm? I'm waiting on a Cuban from Daniels myself, should be here tomorrow

You might be right about the GMT on Leo

But Jonah Hill had a daytona on.

I might be wrong doe I'm 13 so my knowledge on watchs isn't dat good.

Got my stuff from Rey today, top notch work from him

Looks good man what's the length and mm? I'm waiting on a Cuban from Daniels myself, should be here tomorrow

Come on you know Daniels won't ship by tomorrow. Lulz

Last edited:

the watch Leo wore in the movie was a Tag Heuer. leo has a Deal with Tag Heuer

the watch Leo wore in the movie was a Tag Heuer. leo has a Deal with Tag Heuer

Well damn, poverty levels exceeded.

what would be a perfect size Cuban bracelet without being to gaudy?
I'm 5'8 165
I was thinking 10mm
But now thinking 8-9mm
I have a 6mm chain from Rey's

Gaudy is a difficult thing to judge some people thought my old 8mm 30 inch Miami Cuban was gaudy, but I've seen what gaudy really is.

8mm isn't too bad, I thought 6mm was a lot smaller in person when compared to pictures. I would've gotten a wider chain but I actually like it now.

Back
Top Bottom