**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm looking to buy my first cuban link chain and bracelet. I live in Delaware and planned on going to jewelers row in Philly. Anyone recommend a specific jeweler out there?

Don't have too much experience with purchasing jewelry. Thanks for the help.

I'm looking to buy my first cuban link chain and bracelet. I live in Delaware and planned on going to jewelers row in Philly. Anyone recommend a specific jeweler out there?

Don't have too much experience with purchasing jewelry. Thanks for the help.

It's not even worth your time. You can check out Shyne Jewelers on South St. They do a lot of custom jewelry, but if you are only looking for cubans, its cheaper to fly down to Miami and buy from Rey's or Daniels than to buy from Shyne.

It's not even worth your time. You can check out Shyne Jewelers on South St. They do a lot of custom jewelry, but if you are only looking for cubans, its cheaper to fly down to Miami and buy from Rey's or Daniels than to buy from Shyne.

I've been on Rey's IG page on top of what you guys are saying it looks like they may be the way to go. He doesn't have a website so I'm not sure about pricing etc. I'm sure you're well versed on this topic so if you don't mind me asking how much would be a good amount to spend for a first time buyer. I would like something nice but nothing crazy not trying to out do Fab or anything. Appreciate the insight.

just figure out how wide in mm you want to go and how long, inches wise

he's doing like $30 a gram and figure 8mm is about 4.5 grams an inch

I've been on Rey's IG page on top of what you guys are saying it looks like they may be the way to go. He doesn't have a website so I'm not sure about pricing etc. I'm sure you're well versed on this topic so if you don't mind me asking how much would be a good amount to spend for a first time buyer. I would like something nice but nothing crazy not trying to out do Fab or anything. Appreciate the insight.

I just actually received a quote from Rey's. For a 14kt, 300 gram, 14mm, 30 inch yellow gold he said $9000. $33 for shipping. Better by far than other quotes. I just need to see more of his work to decide. I'd pay more if quality was flawless.

Last edited:
I just actually received a quote from Rey's. For a 14kt, 300 gram, 14mm, 30 inch yellow gold he said $9000. $33 for shipping. Better by far than other quotes. I just need to see more of his work to decide. I'd pay more if quality was flawless.
dats a very good price to do a heavy chain like dat 300 grams 14mm 30inch gon be a nice big chunky chain

Daniels has a website with videos and pics of the Cubans so you cab get a general idea of how big you want to go and the prices. You still need to try it on in person to make sure you like the length and mm width.

I would say without a pendant, 8mm-11mm for a chain is a good size. Price of range of between like $5k to $7k. This setuo will have you looking like Currency.

A 14mm setup like above will have you looking like Fab or Young Jeezy

currensy-gold-cuban-chain-jewelry.jpg

Daniels has a website with videos and pics of the Cubans so you cab get a general idea of how big you want to go and the prices. You still need to try it on in person to make sure you like the length and mm width.

I would say without a pendant, 8mm-11mm for a chain is a good size. Price of range of between like $5k to $7k. This setuo will have you looking like Currency.

A 14mm setup like above will have you looking like Fab or Young Jeezy

Appreciate it fam. Thanks.

dats a very good price to do a heavy chain like dat 300 grams 14mm 30inch gon be a nice big chunky chain

Cheapest I've found thus far. I'm a big dude. Can't be rockin nothing small and dainty. I'm stuck between a 14mm and a 12mm though. Whichever will have a cross hanging from it.

I would just buy one off Rey for the same price as that ebay one. Plus that ebay one looks like its about 20+ years old cause the flat part on top is all rounded off.

No way buddy keep that thing tucked in. You cant swing a dead cat without hitting someone with a gold cuban outside of their shirt. 

I would just buy one off Rey for the same price as that ebay one. Plus that ebay one looks like its about 20+ years old cause the flat part on top is all rounded off.
I was looking at the clasp too thought it might have have been repaired at one time?? dat ish is still a beast 315 grams 12mm 30"

Just a sneak peek iceboxjewelry is the ******* ****. The homie WILL took care of me. Just waiting on the enamel bsby jesus 54grams

Back
Top Bottom