**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ochos st Lazarus is disrespectful

Last edited:
You Rolex owners buy new or used???

I think most people buy used because the prices are so high for new models. I am planning to get a new Rolex this summer.

I never been a fan of buying used beat up luxury items. Used in like new condition is one thing but some people out here buying beat up luxury items to try to keep up with the Jones.

I buy sell trade, pre-owned but you wouldn't know the difference, just let me know what model your interested in and if I don't have in stock it's a phone call away, Rolex, and just about any other make you can think of.

I buy sell trade, pre-owned but you wouldn't know the difference, just let me know what model your interested in and if I don't have in stock it's a phone call away, Rolex, and just about any other make you can think of.
What between a real and a fake?

Naw I'm good fam....

roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw I'm joking...is LuxuryTime your site?

Last edited:
Besides the fact that the build looks sloppy, Ocho has admitted to rocking fake jewels in the past. He said something to the effect of, "you can't tell the difference anyway."

Last edited:
What between a real and a fake?
Naw I'm good fam....

:rofl: :rofl:

Naw I'm joking...is LuxuryTime your site?
it's ok stan, luxury time is my IG just started that recently pretty much just did word of mouth with other advisors and brokers and it kinda became a hobby, and small business.

fake watch busta is so corny. imagine having to start your own IG page so you can call people out all day. he seems like the type of guy to slander another guy just to get closer to a girl. 
 But he still is factual and knows his stuff. This is coming from someone who actually knows who he is.

At first it was funny but dam imagine your whole day just going through ig after ig just to bring someone down. That's sad having knowledge or not

Anyone know alot about Aquamaster Watches???

Please no snobs or elitist opinions because they aren't Rolexes or Cartiers.

I'm more about actual design and quality over name and price.

They have some great designs I just don't know much about thier quality.

Experienced watch gurus input would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I think most people buy used because the prices are so high for new models. I am planning to get a new Rolex this summer.

I never been a fan of buying used beat up luxury items. Used in like new condition is one thing but some people out here buying beat up luxury items to try to keep up with the Jones.

There are so many people that buy luxury items only to have to turn around and sell them days or weeks later for pennies on the dollar.

Back
Top Bottom