**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Think you misunderstood that response. You were asking if I was actually buying jewelry my answer is yes.....ask those guys if you think I'm window shopping.

Once again it's nothing wrong with asking questions but clogging the thread with the same questions that have been asked and asking another mans personal opinion is not helping you or anyone else for that matter. If you don't fall under that category the you're not who I'm referring to.

Back to the pictures. I really like the work on these. I like a lot of his designs. Simple and plain

Anyone looking for a If&co jesus

This one has no reserve
I just called them to try to do a buy it now and they would'nt sell it to me.  I told them I would pick it up today but she said nah.  

Whats the guys name with all of the tats thats a salesperson there?

Looks nice how it is, but wearing it as jewelry i think it will look like straight doo doo after all the dings and scratches.

Looks dope but as said before 24k for daily wear would make that thing look atrocious. Jimmy boi and iceman nick have some affordable and wearable options for you.

Looks dope but as said before 24k for daily wear would make that thing look atrocious. Jimmy boi and iceman nick have some affordable and wearable options for you.

Appreciate it, gonna go check out Iceman Nick's shop (Johnny's Custom Jewelry) on Hillcroft soon.

I'm pretty careful with my jewelry

I got a 24kt chain i wear almost daily

I would get in 18kt but I just love that pure color of 24kt gold

I'm buying that Jesus piece tomorrow afternoon before I go back to Phoenix. I couldn't make it to the bank to grab the cash before they closed.

I think that's my old one. They changed the crowns to white gold. But I'm 100 percent sure it's my old one.

Are these Jesus molds considered micro or mini. Is that an IF&Co or Icebox mold? I am looking into purchasing one of those.

Back
Top Bottom