**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yea those are franco linkz they come in big sizes too but most are usally solid and weight is good on dem 14k 28-30 inches 100 grams plus with a nice medallion 60 grams

My true Jacob Jesus from the actual store. Not any of that I got the mold nonsense with the small stones. My 18k yellow gold Jacob (rarely will you find an aftermarket 18k yellow gold Jacob)

I can promise you that in 2015 no one cares about the "original mold" . The best bang for the buck with weight and stones is all that matters cause they all look the same anyway. I would say from 2003 to about  2011-ish people woulda cared but ice box and various other jewelers came through and crushed the buildings with bang for your buck with those jesus pieces without sacrificing quality.

Last edited:
I can promise you that in 2015 no one cares about the "original mold" . The best bang for the buck with weight and stones is all that matters cause they all look the same anyway. I would say from 2003 to about  2011-ish people woulda cared but ice box and various other jewelers came through and crushed the buildings with bang for your buck with those jesus pieces without sacrificing quality.

That may be the most ignorant comment I have ever read in any jewelry thread.

Last edited:
It can be ignorant to you Im okay with that,  but for the past 10 years I've been in this thread the interest for the REAL JACOB MOLD has dropped tremendously to the point where no one even talks about it anymore.

in fact i remember it clearly, It was when icee fresh first updated their jesus mold to that jacob style. When he posted here  Ben Baller pointed out that no one cares who made it anymore as long as the weight and shine was on point. Then Frank Mucas was started posting his jesus from Icebox that looked like perfection and was waayyy cheaper than the Jacob jesus. People slowly stopped caring about about jacob and his outrageous prices. 

Last edited:
Speak for yourself homie. Tito & Jake mold are really the only ones that matter.

Icebox is a close second.

Anybody with a different mold can keep it.

I think you misconstruing Jakes prices and rep with what really matters. The jesus.

Last edited:

I used to feel the same till I held what others make and compared it to a true Jacob. The stone quality and the cut of stones used at Jacob are very different (as in much better) I recently was offered Juelez Santana's old Jesus piece; yellow gold with white and yellow stones done by aviannie. Mold was meant to imitate Jacob but side by side they don't compre. I have a lot of jewelry and not to say that statement makes me know it all because I don't but jacob's stones are amazing.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself homie. Tito & Jake mold are really the only ones that matter.

Icebox is a close second.

Anybody with a different mold can keep it.

I think you misconstruing Jakes prices and rep with what really matters. The jesus.
you probably right bro, I was just judging from what I've seen in this thread and what i see rappers actually wear, But at the end of the day thats where the mold originated. Tito's is still my personal favorite, Puff and Hov aint gone ever let theirs go 
I used to feel the same till I held what others make and compared it to a true Jacob. The stone quality and the cut of stones used at Jacob are very different (as in much better) I recently was offered Juelez Santana's old Jesus piece; yellow gold with white and yellow stones done by aviannie. Mold was meant to imitate Jacob but side by side they don't compre. I have a lot of jewelry and not to say that statement makes me know it all because I don't but jacob's stones are amazing.
Ill take your work for it boss since you're tht one actually holding it in his hand, no hate here 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Dope, looks like you're in a jewelry store wearing it.

Probably from the guys you bought it from?

Yes from my jewler on 47th George. Good dude, very honest. Only jewler I have ever dealt with that broke down cost per stone, showed the actual stones in parcel used to build the item... Shows you the scale and runs the math with you.

Last edited:
The IF mold and stones don't compare. But I see what people are saying... However it really isn't close to me

18k gold custom cuff links. Bunch of other stuff I could post but it will likely russle jimmies and attract all the extra hate. Enjoy the weekend, I'm out.
Those has got to be the weakest looking cufflinks I have ever seen. The shape and size look like the ones they give for free on luxury shirts with french cuffs. Not meant to really hold the cuffs together.

Back
Top Bottom