**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hate hate hate...

Anyway, about these beaded chains, I'm looking for the ones that are strung together like pearls, not the anchor type if that makes sense.

The number my jeweler quoted me was basically what I would pay if I bought the baht beads.

Hate hate hate...

Anyway, about these beaded chains, I'm looking for the ones that are strung together like pearls, not the anchor type if that makes sense.

The number my jeweler quoted me was basically what I would pay if I bought the baht beads.
We make them to order. I like to use the solid beads on a franco so it's strong.

Ben Baller Been A Homie Hopper....Whatever Happened To His Son Tyler Lol...
roll.gif

Getting rid of a chain i don't wear. If anyone here wants it just send me a message. $325US Incl. shipping. 10k, 13g, 25" long, 3mm wide. Pendant is the size of a quarter. If not i'm gonna melt it down and get a charm made.

********************SOLD********************

Last edited:
jesus christ who did travis scotts rolex that he wore at the bet show tonight? :x

**** was dancing the whole performance i cant get over it :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom