**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

1.) Don't say micro or Ben Baller will sue you.

2.) You gotta be more specific in the style and price range you want.
laugh.gif

1.) Don't say micro or Ben Baller will sue you.

2.) You gotta be more specific in the style and price range you want.
lol, I do remember seeing something about Ben trademarking "micro jesus."  I've been looking more for a micro angel without any diamonds/ice.  Something that can be worn with a smaller ( <5 or 6mm) chain.

lol, I do remember seeing something about Ben trademarking "micro jesus."  I've been looking more for a micro angel without any diamonds/ice.  Something that can be worn with a smaller ( <5 or 6mm) chain.
Lol ya kinda funny. I'm pretty sure a 5 - 6mm chain will be too big for a "micro" angel. You might wanna go 2 - 3mm. 

The diamond is a nice touch.

I would've went with a longer chain though. As you go up in width the length starts to look shorter.

Been wanting a cuban link since i was in high school, this year has been kinda crappy for me personally so I treated myself for my Birthday. Haha

10mm, 30 inches, 233grams.
chunky
smokin.gif

This makes me wanna melt down my non 24k stuff and get a chunky Cuban made

Been wanting a cuban link since i was in high school, this year has been kinda crappy for me personally so I treated myself for my Birthday. Haha

10mm, 30 inches, 233grams.

Repped.

When do you wear it? Or where do you wear it? That must draw a lot of attention.

^^ mean chain bruh , repped ...10 or 14?
Thanks man, 14kt
The diamond is a nice touch.

I would've went with a longer chain though. As you go up in width the length starts to look shorter.
Thanks. I feel you, I was originally looking to get it at 32 inches but when I tried them on at that length I wasnt feeling the look of it. It looked "dopey" on me, might be because Im shorter(5 foot 7 on a good day...lol) and kinda stocky. The 30 looked "good" on me but we all have our own styles.
Repped.

When do you wear it? Or where do you wear it? That must draw a lot of attention.
Originally I wanted to wear it almost daily but Ive already noticed a little more attention than I anticipated... I guess its just one of those things I gotta be smart about, i.e. dont walk alone down that dark alley at 3am. :lol:

Last edited:
Originally I wanted to wear it almost daily but Ive already noticed a little more attention than I anticipated... I guess its just one of those things I gotta be smart about, i.e. dont walk alone down that dark alley at 3am alone.
laugh.gif
Very true.  On any given day I have between 10 and 15k of jewelry on between my chains, bracelet, ring, watch, etc.  During the work week, it is tucked 100% of the time.  

I finally got the cuban for the jesus piece i bought a couple of weeks ago. First time rocking it was this past weekend and I was almost embarrassed by the amount of attention I got.  

14kt, 10mm, 30 inches, 233grams.
Joints nice when I get a couple more $ saved up Ima hit up golden sun and see if he can upgrade my joint to a 10

Dope chain.
it definitely will attract attention. Good and bad.
Mine is same length, but half the weight and still attracts too much attention, I can only imagine.

Back
Top Bottom