**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

One time I saw a rope chain that looked like a kilo worth of gold was used to make it.

I asked to see it, and the guy handed me something that weighed like 5-10 grams. I'm prolly off on the weight, but it weighed as much as a baby chain.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

One time I saw a rope chain that looked like a kilo worth of gold was used to make it.

I asked to see it, and the guy handed me something that weighed like 5-10 grams. I'm prolly off on the weight, but it weighed as much as a baby chain.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Baby chain 
roll.gif

Ya years ago i bought a hollow rope chain not knowing and when i got home i threw it on the table and you couldn't even hear it land haha

Last edited:
Those must be really flat they're light.

The king of the linx el Rey me dijo go cuban if it's 5.5mm or above, go "concave curb" if it's smaller mm. Daniels and others sell Cubans smaller than 5.5mm, but Rey said they can't be handmade smaller than 5.5mm. "Concave curb" isn't flat, just has a section pitted out. I think that's so it doesn't kink. Folks on here say the small Cubans kink

Here's $37/gram 14k concave curbs. Google "retailmenot jewelry circle" for 10% off coupon code.

http://www.jewelrycircle.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=item.view&i_item_no=6320
Yeah , im going to save up for some more solid gold chains , it's a waste of money to get hollow gold 

Last edited:
Those must be really flat they're light.

The king of the linx el Rey me dijo go cuban if it's 5.5mm or above, go "concave curb" if it's smaller mm. Daniels and others sell Cubans smaller than 5.5mm, but Rey said they can't be handmade smaller than 5.5mm. "Concave curb" isn't flat, just has a section pitted out. I think that's so it doesn't kink. Folks on here say the small Cubans kink

Here's $37/gram 14k concave curbs. Google "retailmenot jewelry circle" for 10% off coupon code.

http://www.jewelrycircle.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=item.view&i_item_no=6320
Ya the ebay one is 10k and that's the only kind of curb they make in 10k. It's flat kinda like a Figaro chain. For 14k you have more options. I personally hate heavy chains, i prefer the lighter Italian style ones. 

I have a 5mm cuban from Daniels and I love it. Goes great with my cross. No kinking whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom