**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Idk if you guys remember but about a month ago I got a 6mm cuban bracelet from daniels. Been wearing it for around a month and I like it but I think I want to go up to a 7mm. Like I said, I've been wearing it daily so there are a few scratches, notably on the flat part of the clasp. What is the best thing to do? Can't return it because I've been wearing it.

I'm probably gonna go with Rey for the new one, so should I hit him up for a trade/buy deal? Or something? What do u guys think?

Also is there a big difference btwn the 6 and 7? Going from a 5 to 6 was a big difference, the 5 was tiny lol

Last edited:
Idk if you guys remember but about a month ago I got a 6mm cuban bracelet from daniels. Been wearing it for around a month and I like it but I think I want to go up to a 7mm. Like I said, I've been wearing it daily so there are a few scratches, notably on the flat part of the clasp. What is the best thing to do? Can't return it because I've been wearing it.

I'm probably gonna go with Rey for the new one, so should I hit him up for a trade/buy deal? Or something? What do u guys think?

Also is there a big difference btwn the 6 and 7? Going from a 5 to 6 was a big difference, the 5 was tiny lol

First 5 to 6, now 6 to 7 :lol: just move on to 10 man.

And text Rey and ask him, he'll be able to answer your question and give you prices better than any of us can

Last edited:

I would ask Daniels to do an exchange because they will be more likely to work with you since you bought it there and you are upgrading.  Unless you don't like Daniels work. As for the difference between a 6mm and a 7mm you will have to look at a ruler to see what a millimeter looks like and imagine it. It can't be described.

setup for the day

You shoulda just bought mines it woulda been perfect for you.

And I had the cheapest price too

@bostongeorge I would've if it was 14kt

I was gonna go to reys because u guys said its gonna be cheaper..plus I don't wanna wait again :lol: .. I'm happy with daniels work so ill ask them first and see what they say. I'm probably gonna go down to an 8.5in too this 9in is a little too big

Forgot that he sent me these pics. It's 5,6, and 7mm. The 6 is the one I have now

Last edited:
@bostongeorge I would've if it was 14kt

I was gonna go to reys because u guys said its gonna be cheaper..plus I don't wanna wait again :lol: .. I'm happy with daniels work so ill ask them first and see what they say. I'm probably gonna go down to an 8.5in too this 9in is a little too big

Forgot that he sent me these pics. It's 5,6, and 7mm. The 6 is the one I have now

That width of the largest one. 7mm.... Need a necklace that width.

Tax seeeaaaason

I exchanged the baby piece. It was just too "loud" for me. Got the micro instead. I had the micro a couple years back, but sold it. Current set up.

:pimp:

Last edited:
I exchanged the baby piece. It was just too "loud" for me. Got the micro instead. I had the micro a couple years back, but sold it. Current set up.

Man I really like that set up @sushi and grits :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Looks great. I'm not religious though so I'd feel A bit weird wearing that lol. Looks real good though. What's the chain with no pendant? 5mm?

Been thinking about getting a 3-4mm cuban bracelet to wear with my (soon to be :lol:) 7mm.

Back
Top Bottom