**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Don't buy it through ebay. He will give you a better deal if you buy it directly from him because then he doesn't gotta pay ebay fees. Offer him $1200 and tell him you're from NikeTalk. He got a lot of play from this thread so i'm sure he will hook you up.
you also loss the protection you get from ebay being a intermediary.  Not worth it to save $100.  Remember, today's Rey is tomorrow's LAX

Don't buy it through ebay. He will give you a better deal if you buy it directly from him because then he doesn't gotta pay ebay fees. Offer him $1200 and tell him you're from NikeTalk. He got a lot of play from this thread so i'm sure he will hook you up.
you also loss the protection you get from ebay being a intermediary.  Not worth it to save $100.  Remember, today's Rey is tomorrow's LAX
To each their own. Rey's old school. Legit. 

IF i had the money, I would NEVER deal with these jewelers for watches. Custom jewelry perhaps. But watches man, just go to the official retailer and have a peace of mind.
yeah I say to do this if possible to avoid getting caught up in some receiving stolen property mess, if Rolex/AP and whoever else keeps tabs on their products like Cartier does. 

Last edited:

Agreed. Rey is the man and is super legit. 

So at current prices a 14k gold Cuban link chain 11-12mm will cost about 9-10k?

Edit: and I guess depending on length?

Last edited:
Just had to add to the Cuban conversation, Rey is official. I grabbed a Cuban bracelet from him around a year ago and like others have said his customer service, prices and turn around time is all A1. @brugalpapi you're definitely better off going through Rey directly, you won't regret it.

Last edited:
So at current prices a 14k gold Cuban link chain 11-12mm will cost about 9-10k?

Edit: and I guess depending on length?
Depends on weight not width. One jewelers 10mm might be a bit heavier/lighter than another jewelers 10mm. Look to pay around $30/gram for 14k. Hit up Rey or Daniels.

Not really bling but I picked up a new Sub yesterday. Stainless with 18K Gold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom