**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

For Chop! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Goldensuns settings are fire!! They shoulda sent yall that f#!?+d up Freddy Kruger

:lol: that how all that custom jewelry looks down here in dfw. I'm not sure if it's the customers budget or the jeweler just sucks that bad. Here's another peice they made and it looks equally as bad

Meanwhile reys with the quick turnaround again :smokin

Last edited:
Man, normally I can't really tell what you guys are talking about with settings and all that stuff but that "F" piece up there is terrible

The diamonds are all crooked and **** :lol:

The third row from the bottom :rofl:

Last edited:
To whoever it was that was gonna buy a hollow chain. Don't do it.. Just save up and buy something that will last and is worth it

Don't be like me :lol: I'm probably gonna have to take the L and pay more than I should have for my bracelet because I didn't listen to everyone in here. I got a 6mm when everyone was telling me to go at least 7, now I'm probably gonna end up with a 7.5mm :lol:

I went with daniels and I'm happy with it but I'm going with Rey when I decide to get it. Cheaper and faster shipping

Last edited:
I've been thinking about buying a pair from ifandco since last winter...its now or never...

is any of this worth the price? and which out the 2 would be a better buy guys

NANO DAX DIAMOND $875

VS-SI

14kt gold

7mm in diameter

.70 carats total

or

SOLITAIRE DIAMOND EARRINGS (TOTAL 0.50 CARAT) $875

VS+

14kt

or would i be taking a L for the steep price?

no shade to them at all but the dax isnt as impressive in person as they are in pics.
i bought it and exchanged it for something else.
studs are fresh and timeless but if that's what youre going for, you dont need to get it from if&co,
can buy elsewhere and save $

Yeah , i was going to buy a hollow but then  i realized i'd rather pay towards a solid chain that's going to last me a lifetime , there's no point in getting 10k or hollow gold .

Yeah , i was going to buy a hollow but then  i realized i'd rather pay towards a solid chain that's going to last me a lifetime , there's no point in getting 10k or hollow gold .
To be honest..I was probably goin to snatch a 10k Cuban! Its either a 14k 8mm or a 10k 11mm and I want the bigger look! But I'll never lie and say it's 14k. I wanna rock the Cuban by itself(no charm) so I want big but whenever I decide to put a piece on it I'll want it around 8 or 9mm

Nothing wrong with 10k bro. Only hollow.

See the thing is I'm not knowledgeable about jewelry. But I'm definitely going to go a search for 1 ct SI for around the 9. I appreciate the feedback. anyone know of a good place or site off first hand experience?

looks like they have a buncha solid 18k gold frames on their american website.  I always thought that most Cartier glasses were plated but plated really well.  In the past 5 years I purchased a pair from the 80's or 90's and they're really heavy and really yellow looking to this day.

Back
Top Bottom