**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

All the people killed in the video was from Buff robberies.
I ain't even know people from the video got noodled but it don't surprise me. I'm from St.Louis..E St Louis to be exact (google murder rate then holla at me) and dudes here get killed for dime bags..hell we still kill over colors!

Dudes got murked here over kool aid. **** just as bad there but Chicago get all the media tho. Midwest just a war zone in general, I ducked off in the burbs and will never move back

My Cartiers.

What's crazy is Detroit, MI is a mile away from Windsor, ON (Canada) yet there was about 300 murders in Detroit and only 3 in Windsor, ON. 

Last edited:

What's crazy is Detroit, MI is a mile away from Windsor, ON (Canada) yet there was about 300 murders in Detroit and only 3 in Windsor, ON. 
Your ignoring the border to Canada though...

If you a criminal you ain't getting into Canada
laugh.gif
Ya i know i'm just saying it's crazy cause it's like two different worlds only a mile apart from each other. Windsor is actually one of the safest cities in Canada. But ya you're not getting into Canada even with a DUI.

^^^This Is True Lol...Always Can Tell Which Rappers Are About That Life Or Have Decent Money/Lawyers By Who They Let Tour In Canada..

Craigslist Find From South Florida (I Think),  Always Felt The Baguette Faces Like The Big Tymers Had..

Ya i know i'm just saying it's crazy cause it's like two different worlds only a mile apart from each other. Windsor is actually one of the safest cities in Canada. But ya you're not getting into Canada even with a DUI.

It's not even just Windsor. Look at all the suburbs that literally surround Detroit. Livonia, Northville, Novi, Bloomfield, Rochester, Bloomfield Hills, Bevery Hills... they are some of the safest and wealthiest cities in the country. Detroit is just corrupt.

Always wondered what happened to Mike Jones set up. Apparently his close buddies he grew up with stole his platinum chain, bracelet and watch while she was sleeping in his house. He said he only has the ring left but it was all insured. 
mean.gif

Always wondered what happened to Mike Jones set up. Apparently his close buddies he grew up with stole his platinum chain, bracelet and watch while she was sleeping in his house. He said he only has the ring left but it was all insured. :smh:

Don't believe the hype. Dude was goin broke, so he sold the jewelry for scrap price. made a police report saying that "his friend stole it" so he could file an insurance claim.

Last edited:

Always wondered what happened to Mike Jones set up. Apparently his close buddies he grew up with stole his platinum chain, bracelet and watch while she was sleeping in his house. He said he only has the ring left but it was all insured. 
mean.gif
WHO?

Last edited:
Ima tell y what's REALLY crazy about the dirty d..they rice houses give two for one aka buy one get one aka u order a half order u get a whole order!! CRAZY

I always wondered what people that look across think? When I'm downtown, I just stare at Windsor like it so safe and seem like a wealthy area. Do they know exactly what they are looking at?

I always wondered what people that look across think? When I'm downtown, I just stare at Windsor like it so safe and seem like a wealthy area. Do they know exactly what they are looking at?
Ya i'm sure Windsor gets local Detroit news and stuff. I don't know if you gotta be wealthy to live in Windsor but i know it's very very safe even for Canadian standards. I'm sure lot's of people from Detroit are driving to Windsor to buy stuff since $0.72 US = $1.00 CAD. This is the worst our dollar has been in 11 years. 12,000 people cross that border everyday. 

Last edited:
pictures of teef are nasty sometimes, it's like we're looking at periodontitis or somethin

far as some nice canadian town being only a stones throw or whatever from detroit, look in any big city in the world these days and there are slums right around the corner from where wealthy folks stay. 

pictures of teef are nasty sometimes, it's like we're looking at periodontitis or somethin

far as some nice canadian town being only a stones throw or whatever from detroit, look in any big city in the world these days and there are slums right around the corner from where wealthy folks stay. 
That's true but i'm talking about two major cities not neighborhoods or suburbs. Same situation in Tijuana and San Diego.

Last edited:
Little experiment i did. I messed around with designing a lion pendant. I made a simple design with windows paint and wrote the dimensions i wanted. I was interested in Shapeways but i didn't know how to make a 3D design. So on the Shapeways forum i put up a post where you can hire designers and some guy said he could turn my 2D image into 3D for $20 so i agreed. A few hours later he sent me an STL file of the 3D image. Then i made my order at Shapeways. I ordered two plastic ($3 Ea.) and one in casting wax ($15). The plastic turned out like **** but the wax one was perfect and showed all the detail. So i took the wax to a local jeweler and he made it into 10k gold for $22.50/gram + 70 for labor. I'm very happy with the way it turned out and will probably get something else made. 

10k. 8 grams. 26.5mm wide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom