**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If the grill is 500 and I wanted to add diamonds , between buying the diamonds and labour
Honestly with diamonds it's very hard to estimate a price without a better idea of what you want. Get a picture of something you like and post it up here and maybe someone can give you a rough estimate. 

looks ok to me, just really light.  notice how the bail isn't even a solid piece of gold, it has a big hole in the back.

Lil Stevie. 90's. 
smokin.gif
did you still see grenade pendants in that one catalog you posted that you had?  I remember this website with kind of a ridiculous name but big selection (gangstergold or something) had a lot of them like 10-15 years ago.  So they seemed like easily ordered pieces.

did you still see grenade pendants in that one catalog you posted that you had?  I remember this website with kind of a ridiculous name but big selection (gangstergold or something) had a lot of them like 10-15 years ago.  So they seemed like easily ordered pieces.
That Stevie Williams pic is from the 90's and i bet that pendant weighs 40 - 60g and it probably only cost $600 - $900 brand new back then. I seen a few similar ones in catalogs but in a way lighter version. Ever since gold shot up nobody is making heavy solid machine made pendants anymore. Rings either. Those old pendants and rings that weigh 20g will now look the same but only weigh 8g because they are either hollow or really thin like a shell.

I bought this 14k onyx ring out of a catalog and it was the heaviest one there was. 11.5g. I just bought some gold because i'm getting it re cast to make it around 20g. 

Got the lion re made in 14k too. 

Last edited:

Friend sold me the hollow franco that i have on my wrist also now and the italian chain on my cross for $400 altogether

Then sold the flimsy skinny figaro link and angel pendanf & scorpion pendant + 150 for the lil machine gun pendant , can anyone re-identify the exact gun for me? Its a Latino dude and he told me its a russian rifle not an AK but i forgot the name ...was kinda stoned tbh fams

Real diamonds the machine gun pendant i would never rock fake stones , 10k gold cant weigh more than 3 dwt

I Know Cats In SF(On of the most expensive cities in the US) Who Make A Living Of Snatching Everything From Chains To Iphones...

****** Are Hungry No Matter Where You Are. 

Alot of eastern Europeans do the pick pocketing thing all over Europe. Just gotta keep your eyes open and tuck your **** in especially when you're travelling.

Last edited:
I just bought this cross. It's only 9 grams , so I will probably take it to my main jeweler to make it 16 grams .

Last edited:
What's the weight of the chain it's going on ? You're gonna have to remake that thing. 

Last edited:
I was just bugging out having second thoughts on the purchase. I have a 35 gram rope chain that this thing should look decent on when I get home.

Ya maybe 9 grams is too light for that size. The 14k one on the top right is about 2.7" tall and 16.8g. 

I think i remember seeing some anchor pendants or molds on Reys instagram awhile back. 

I don't understand why someone would put jewelry in checked luggage. You don't even have to take it off to go through the security checkpoints.

Word. TSA can not make you take off jewelry no matter what they say.

Back
Top Bottom