**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone know where to find a small anchor piece like those without the Jesus on it.
Check Ebay. They usually have Jesus on them though but i have seen some with eagles and the Virgin Mary. Nothing wrong with middle of the mall jewelry itself it's just that the price is usually high and the person selling it to you usually isn't a jeweler just a salesperson. 

Not my style but thought it was interesting. Hublot. $60,000.

Last edited:
Anyone ever order from or know about itshot.com?

I am thinking about ordering this cuban because it's a 2.5mm with a box clasp. It's the best price I've seen so far on a small cuban with a box clasp.
http://www.itshot.com/miami-yellow-gold-cuban-link-curb-chain-14k-25mm-22-40in.aspx

They appear to have a NYC store and showroom, just wondering if anyone has been here or knows anything about them.

If any jewelers lurking on here can do this 2.5mm 14k chain, at 22mm at this price, send me a PM, I will buy today right now.

Last edited:
Friend sold me the hollow franco that i have on my wrist also now and the italian chain on my cross for $400 altogether

Then sold the flimsy skinny figaro link and angel pendanf & scorpion pendant + 150 for the lil machine gun pendant , can anyone re-identify the exact gun for me? Its a Latino dude and he told me its a russian rifle not an AK but i forgot the name ...was kinda stoned tbh fams
just a stylized AK.

Anyone ever order from or know about itshot.com?

I am thinking about ordering this cuban because it's a 2.5mm with a box clasp. It's the best price I've seen so far on a small cuban with a box clasp.
http://www.itshot.com/miami-yellow-gold-cuban-link-curb-chain-14k-25mm-22-40in.aspx

They appear to have a NYC store and showroom, just wondering if anyone has been here or knows anything about them.

If any jewelers lurking on here can do this 2.5mm 14k chain, at 22mm at this price, send me a PM, I will buy today right now.
I know they have been around forever and i would bet they are legit but i highly doubt they are putting box clasps on a 2.5mm chain. Also it's 50/gram i'm sure you could find it for cheaper.

I'm looking for a 14k 2.5mm - 3mm cuban/curb like the tall older style. Daniels has one but it's 25 grams but that seems pretty heavy. I would expect it to be more like 15 - 20g. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom