**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

roll.gif

Hey guys long time lurker here and I know you probably saying damn another Miami Cuban chain post. Anyways I'm here posting my purchase I recently made with Rey since NT pretty much guided me towards either him or Daniel. All I want to say is norma Rey's wife gave me top notch customer service. Like said before helped me throughout my purchase and sent me pics of the process. Extremely happy since I was looking around for quite sometime nothing came close to the quality Rey provided.

8.5mm ...14k.... 134grams... 24"

Post it on your neck

i got 24in chain and its perfect... it looks great with a charm too...maybe its just me and being old school but im not into those lanyard length type chains but to each their own...

I'm completely shocked. A guy who calls himself "Baller" doesn't actually live the life he pretends on social media. 

Last edited:
Hey guys long time lurker here and I know you probably saying damn another Miami Cuban chain post. Anyways I'm here posting my purchase I recently made with Rey since NT pretty much guided me towards either him or Daniel. All I want to say is norma Rey's wife gave me top notch customer service. Like said before helped me throughout my purchase and sent me pics of the process. Extremely happy since I was looking around for quite sometime nothing came close to the quality Rey provided.

8.5mm ...14k.... 134grams... 24"

how much that cost u

Last edited:
Nas pyramid piece from the 90's is one of my fav pieces of all times.  Different pyramid but still: 

This is cool to me cause it's a pretty simple design and not huge so it probably wasn't that expensive.  There's another Source magazine issue from that has a color picture of this piece but I'm not certain which one, I think maybe the 100th issue but I'm not sure.  Oh and just cause I found it looking for one of those pictures I just posted, here's a picture of the QB piece that Tito made

I'm not even sure that the grey one is the same, this one looks thinner.  It's dope but just basically a giant version of a pendant someone's 50 year old uncle would have.  The upgraded one is a lot  better looking IMO.  Tito still did the best iced out jesus though. 

Last edited:
Tito made da QB piece, jacob added lasered those leafy designs u see on money, then finally it was dipped in white gold.

yea I tended to think those are supposed to the the same kinda engravings seen on guns.  picture in case anyone doesn't even know what I mean:

I still think this might be a totally different piece but it's def. not that serious.  I just dunno if the other one could accommodate all those diamonds on the edge unless stuff was soldered to it which maybe what's going on there cause that built in bail looks wider too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom