**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Diamond cross 24 inches

Pharoah pendent 24 inches

Gold bar 24 inches

Coin pendant 26 inches

Jesus 29 inches

If you plan to not take it off (sleep, shower, swim, etc) 24 inches is where you want to go. 24 inches is the perfect length chain for daily wear.  You can also still fit it over your head without unclasping. Important to me, maybe not to you.

Negros be walking around looking like liberace with a lapel of chains down their chest....not my thing.  

I only take the cross of to clean it and it doesnt get tangled when sleeping.  

I am 5-9 for reference.  

Pop Style

Last edited:
I love the length of the chain its perfect 29 inches is dope also that jesus piece I would love to see that piece more

anyone know why theres that yellow tinge on the bottom??always wondered that 
Im guessing because it was dipped. There was a point in time young Nas always had that QB piece on.
prolly but someone on this board with a heavy white gold piece said that they had something that sounded similar on a white gold piece but on the back.  a jury expert said that it happened cause of pitting I think the story went.  Now that I bring this up I'm kinda shook to buy a heavy white gold piece but that won't be for awhile anyways it looks like.  it reminds me of this post from  six years ago:
Who made this!?.......Perfect example of a mold done poorly, This happends alot with Silver if the mold isnt done right, it breaks down over time because of oxygen and looks like tiny little pinholes, sometimes it shows up right away after casting sometimes months down the line, That's why you gotta go quality before price!

Last edited:

Need to clean this. Getting rid of the watch asap...

Golden sun did the BAM
stacks did the BAM plug
Jimmy Boi did the L2H
Iceman Nick made the ring

Working on a new set Cuban with Jesus piece and presidential....nothing amazing

Are you jimmy bois artist?

Need to clean this. Getting rid of the watch asap...

Golden sun did the BAM
stacks did the BAM plug
Jimmy Boi did the L2H
Iceman Nick made the ring

Working on a new set Cuban with Jesus piece and presidential....nothing amazing

Well what I meant by nothing amazing I guess I meant nothing original since it is a common set up. But I'm excited about it

And no I'm not JB artist. Known him for awhile and credit a lot of my early success to him.

Well what I meant by nothing amazing I guess I meant nothing original since it is a common set up. But I'm excited about it

And no I'm not JB artist. Known him for awhile and credit a lot of my early success to him.

thats dope, btw idc if its common

ill take common any day then, but i don't live in houston TX so maybe its different for me

Last edited:
prolly but someone on this board with a heavy white gold piece said that they had something that sounded similar on a white gold piece but on the back.  a jury expert said that it happened cause of pitting I think the story went.  Now that I bring this up I'm kinda shook to buy a heavy white gold piece but that won't be for awhile anyways it looks like.  it reminds me of this post from  six years ago:
Who made this!?.......Perfect example of a mold done poorly, This happends alot with Silver if the mold isnt done right, it breaks down over time because of oxygen and looks like tiny little pinholes, sometimes it shows up right away after casting sometimes months down the line, That's why you gotta go quality before price!

Porosity. Messed up casting. Happens for a few reasons, using scrap gold, overheating the metal or a bad wax mold.  I'm sure there are other causes as well but i heard it's hard to fix because it could be inside the piece as well so polishing could reveal more. Seen it on thick cubans where they cast the links instead of making the round wire by hand. 

I got something that looks like it could be porosity on one link in my cuban. Any thoughts on what it is and how to fix it? It's almost like a crack that appeared out of nowhere.

It's the circled link.

I got something that looks like it could be porosity on one link in my cuban. Any thoughts on what it is and how to fix it? It's almost like a crack that appeared out of nowhere.

It's the circled link.
The pic is pretty small can you make it any bigger ?

Back
Top Bottom