**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i been on my instagram feed and lately I seen ugly looking Jesus pieces tbh i don't like those at all cause these jewelers don't know how to make piece that's original

i been on my instagram feed and lately I seen ugly looking Jesus pieces tbh i don't like those at all cause these jewelers don't know how to make piece that's original
That doesn't matter because 99% of the clowns that buy a jesus piece are just hypebeasts and don't care about the mold. Ask them and they will have no idea who Jacob or Tito is. They will also probably think Kanye was the first to wear one.

Last edited:

Ya man no piece is perfect. The best thing to do though is avoid using scrap gold on custom projects. Best to buy .999 bars/coins to make it as clean as possible. Gotta make sure you have an honest jeweler though. 
best thing to do is work with someone that knows what they're doing (at minimum has a laser welder).

honestly i'm kind of confused about what people see in JPs. none of them "actually" look like jesus, they're all highly stylized, like byzantine/middle age illuminations or something. and if it doesn't look like the "original" style then they'll dismiss it and say it looks like it has downs or it's an alien or whatever.

best thing to do is work with someone that knows what they're doing (at minimum has a laser welder).

honestly i'm kind of confused about what people see in JPs. none of them "actually" look like jesus, they're all highly stylized, like byzantine/middle age illuminations or something. and if it doesn't look like the "original" style then they'll dismiss it and say it looks like it has downs or it's an alien or whatever.
I hear you. Jesus piece isn't my thing but i respect the history of it. I just don't understand why they don't have eyebrows.

6mm 62 gr $1985
7mm 90 gr $2880
8mm 114 gr $3650
9mm 138 gr $4416

What reys quoted me for . 14k, 22"

Last edited:
6mm 62 gr $1985
7mm 90 gr $2880
8mm 114 gr $3650
9mm 138 gr $4416

That's high, but then Again all my quotes were when gold was barely over $1k, I see its $1260 now.

I'm not sure about major jewelers but I know those Cuban makers price adjust accordingly to the price of gold. See if Daniel or Leon can quote you cheaper

Last edited:
No particular specs, I'm just talking price in relation to grams, no matter what combo it was all 27-28 per gram, including the shipping

Last edited:
6mm 62 gr $1985
7mm 90 gr $2880
8mm 114 gr $3650
9mm 138 gr $4416

That's $32/g. Tell him you're from NikeTalk and ask if that's the best he can do. If so hit up Daniels and ask him if he can beat it. Maybe $30, $31/g. 

Last edited:
I plan on buying in the future. I have the funds but man that's a hell of a price I don't want no 6 mm either. I'm looking at least 7.5 or 8

did you know that if and co and rafaello and co and icebox jewelry has the different mold of the original Jacob Jesus piece

What's a good size for a Cuban bracelet? Want it chunky but not gaudy. Looking at Daniels site 10mm may be the size but any suggestions?

What's a good size for a Cuban bracelet? Want it chunky but not gaudy. Looking at Daniels site 10mm may be the size but any suggestions?

14.2mm

$3100 :nerd:

Last edited:
Priced a 30in 14k 10mm Cuban at about 220 grams for $6600, that's cheaper than I've seen online on say daniel's website but is that a good overall price or can those specs be found cheaper?

Good price, but i would spend a lil more to get a great price.

220/$6600 = 30 a g.
370/$9250 = 25 a g.

The difference would be
150/$2650 = 17.66 a g

So, basically by spending a lil bit more ($2650) you stand to clean up really well for yourself. I'd take the extra 150 grams at 17.66 a g FOR SURE

Man what jeweler is selling 14k for $25 a gram (today), scrap 14k is already 23.6 grams by itself so how would he make any real profit worth his time

Last edited:
Man what jeweler is selling 14k for $25 a gram (today), scrap 14k is already 23.6 grams by itself so how would he make any real profit worth his time
exactly that's why I was think when reys quoted me for 32$ a gram I said that decent price compared to what alot of "celeb" jewlers are selling lol. Yall sen Ben yang prices for his Cubans on his site. He just put em up. Ridiculous

exactly that's why I was think when reys quoted me for 32$ a gram I said that decent price compared to what alot of "celeb" jewlers are selling lol. Yall sen Ben yang prices for his Cubans on his site. He just put em up. Ridiculous

Ninjahood already gave everyone the plug on $25 a g...(the guy just requires u to buy 370 grams or more) So like I was saying.... The extra 150 grams for $2650 more is a STEAL

Last edited:
Damn what was dude name who kept hyping that up, homie stopped posting shortly after he revealed his Conan Jesus, I think he had a shield piece too.

Man you brought back some NT memories :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom