**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by dboss92 
would it be alright if I copped a sterling silver jesus piece?

If it's straight silver why not, Everyone wanna act like Silver isn't a precious noble metal.  Just wait till silver spot price rises into the hundreds and maybe even thousands per ounce then everyone gonna be bragging about their silver... watch, but by that time the price will be out of reach for a lot of people.  Now is a great time for silver!

:rofl:

would it be alright if I copped a sterling silver jesus piece?
Who cares what a bunch of strangers online think.

Silver is cool in my books. I don't like yellow gold plated silver though. 

Be careful some places are charging damn near the price of 10k gold for silver jesus pieces 
mean.gif

Last edited:
no that's impossible only idiots would charge 10k .. lol jewelers are stupid as **** I mean I can understand 1,200$ for a jesus piece and a beaded chain with mosin

no that's impossible only idiots would charge 10k .. lol jewelers are stupid as **** I mean I can understand 1,200$ for a jesus piece and a beaded chain with mosin
No i mean 10 karat gold. Some jewelers are charging for silver per gram just about as much as 10 karat gold cost per gram.

Last edited:
They don't. A 1ct lab diamond is like 2k but will have better clarity than a 1ct mined diamond which is going to be like $3k. Don't quote me on prices though.
And by that time all of us with gold will be bragging about our $100k chains
I'll be cool with my 17k silver chain though lol

I'm very close to getting my 5.5mm 28in 14k cuban from Rey. Looking for pendant ideas. Also general opinion 5.5 or the 6.5?? At its point I can change the order and get the 6.5 but I don't want anything too brolic and flashy.

For all you rocafella chain enthusiasts, m.bleek was on drink champs saying they aren't anymore chains, but hov is making more.

I tell everyone about moissanite, cuz 9/10 times they never heard of it.

And moissanite IS naturally occurring.. Its called silicon carbide.

Abd lab made diamonds are indistinguishable from mined diamonds.

We in 2016 b, you can turn dead people into precious stones now
laugh.gif
99.999999% of it is lab grown.  Why do you think they call it a jewel and not a gemstone??? 

Like i said, if you acting like a baller with a $20k piece on you shouldnt be fronting.....

id go with the 6.5... its the perfect size imo and looks great even at 24in... but 28 should be cool too.. nice bracelet btw... that will be my next cop in the future... what is the mm on that bracelet?

id go with the 6.5... its the perfect size imo and looks great even at 24in... but 28 should be cool too.. nice bracelet btw... that will be my next cop in the future... what is the mm on that bracelet?
The bracelet is typical 8mm 9.5in joint.pause

heres my setup which is light and clean.... 6.5mm cuban link 24in 14k 89 grams from my local jeweler and from ifandco 14k baby jesus fully iced out... also have half carat diamond earring with platinum setting... i want to upgrade this to 1 carat someday but my first priority is to get a cuban link bracelet which will probably be next year for my birthday in March and complete my jewelry setup all together

For all you rocafella chain enthusiasts, m.bleek was on drink champs saying they aren't anymore chains, but hov is making more.

You clearly seen pecas get made some.

And da dream was given one waaaay after da fact too.

Im pretty sure Dream got a "deadstock" piece than one made from scratch..a great way to tell is da thickness of da piece, and more importantly, da diamond settings. If its smaller da altered, da new Jeweler wont bother duplicating da OG specs and set da diamonds in an alternative direction, with different sized stones.

noreaga-roc-a-fella-chain.jpeg

Da noreaga pic i scanned years ago is da best example of demonstrating da OG rocafella piece...huge bail, deeper concave around da rim of da "vinyl" so da diamonds sat more inside like a dishplate. Da R & bottle were also more pronounced and contrasted. Bigger diamonds in a tighter settings.

Basically jacob masterered them 1st try.

Last edited:
The average person doesn't know what moissanites are but those things shine bright as hell.

A local jeweler showed me some moissanites once and compared them to his most expensive diamonds. The moissanites shined a lot more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom