**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Dope

Can somebody explain the Roc-a-fella chain?

I knot that thats an R on there but what is that circle and bag with a J on supposed to mean?

well if you go to any jeweler they will say no but if you talk to those weirdos that be having a fully iced out Emmanuel jesus piece with moissanite then yah go ask them

Emmanuel?

Anybody remember when JJ explained what the roc pendant was, that it was an R, champagne bottle, and vinyl record.

Everyone's minds was blown cause we all thought it was the arm and needle to the player, not a bottle.

alright let me do some research on the g-unit spinning chain an ill let you guys know if it has mosis

okay I would have to talk to some jewelers who know 50 cent very well ill find out from them ..

Miss info interviews 50 in her jewelry book and he said be got doubles of everything (which i doubt), and da chain they stole from Young Buck in chicago was da moissanite spinner. They still got it back cuz its a brand hit to be robbed.

Back
Top Bottom