**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

When jay said "took my frito to tito in the district" i thought he meant him and his spanish lieutenant were penetrating the washington d.c. crack market down south

Is he saying "free dough to tito in da (diamond) district" ?

I thought he meant frito as in frito chips. And chips would mean money

Any tips for maintaining/cleaning gold? Specifically Cubans. I want to keep it shining and looking good.

Thanks everyone for the help. I ordered a 14KT, 28 inches, 6mm, 79 grams yellow gold cuban from Reyes. Very fast delivery, I'm very happy.

Any tips for maintaining/cleaning gold? Specifically Cubans. I want to keep it shining and looking good.

Thanks everyone for the help. I ordered a 14KT, 28 inches, 6mm, 79 grams yellow gold cuban from Reyes. Very fast delivery, I'm very happy.

What was your price? Might get the exact same setup. Thinking 6mm or 8mm.

Help me out NT...I got bout 100 grams of scrap 10k/14k(not including what i have on in the pic). I also have a potna wit about 90 grams in 24k gold pamps he wants to sell for around $4000. I want 2 10k 10mm or 11mm Cubans around 200 grams each.
So my question is am i better off bringing my own gold and pay labor or do i just trade in my scrap and spend the cash wit rey?

Help me out NT...I got bout 100 grams of scrap 10k/14k(not including what i have on in the pic). I also have a potna wit about 90 grams in 24k gold pamps he wants to sell for around $4000. I want 2 10k 10mm or 11mm Cubans around 200 grams each.
So my question is am i better off bringing my own gold and pay labor or do i just trade in my scrap and spend the cash wit rey?

bringing ur own gold might work if u can get a fixed labor rate. da Trade is da more common option, but you'd be letting ur stuff go for scrap prices.

:wow:

Damn fam I ain't seen you in a minute

Back
Top Bottom