**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

A friend of mine was talking to a jeweler he's cool with and my friend asked him what he sells 14k per gram. Dude said honestly your better off getting a 10k, most rappers you see get a 10k Cuban and just dip it in 18k.

A friend of mine was talking to a jeweler he's cool with and my friend asked him what he sells 14k per gram. Dude said honestly your better off getting a 10k, most rappers you see get a 10k Cuban and just dip it in 18k.
Ain't nothing wrong with 10k for everyday wear. It might look a little dull but if its shined up and polished ain't nobody checking for percentages

i got rid of anything i had 10k. nothing wrong with it, but for my personal preference, i rock with 14k or 18k only. i feel better knowing its over 50% gold content. might sound silly, but that's how i feel. on another note, 8K gold is actually popular in the UK i heard

10k aint worth spit though...its not even 50% gold.

I get the "less than half" thing, but
14k is only .58

i dont see why 14k gets off the hook. 18k is 75%. Thats still a C average...

Are any of the classic dejesus 18k? Kanyes double stoneless?

Alot of folk in here reject the "18k too soft" line, but ive always heard that 14k is the happy medium of shine and luster

That cheese color of high carat is fuego though...

I have an 18k Kanye Jesus with white diamonds and so far it's held up fine.

Back
Top Bottom