**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hey now, we've all that than skinny cat from the hood put them hands on a swole dude before :lol:

Jim Jones got that physique and he about 6' met him a couple times when he would get his hair braided around my block.

Ben is a taller then average Asian thou..but yeah, i would hope those asian martial arts stereotypes would bear out being true in this scenario.

Ben is down with TS so fat joe will put hands on jim jones

he claiming da roc more these days..

13534135_663207503826224_511546400_n.jpg

BiggsReasonable.jpg

Last edited:
idk b... Ben baller is my guy, always cool da times i met him, but unless he knows some mystic Korean dark arts..

hqdefault.jpg

bootcut Jimmy got him on a fair one.

Jones got dat chest
How much I gotta bench for a chest like that?

Dudes locks/dreads/hair get snatched off their heads during games often. What makes him think this wasn't gonna happen? I thot it was gonna happen waaaaay sooner tho.
idk b... Ben baller is my guy, always cool da times i met him, but unless he knows some mystic Korean dark arts..

hqdefault.jpg

bootcut Jimmy got him on a fair one.
Your sarcasm meter must be broke, loco.
I find it funny BB talkin bout shooters/wolves being on his leash and giving 1i willie a pass. :lol:

I listened to Ben Baller episode on Tax Season podcast, he seems like an official street cat

well tito was known for his jesus piece back in the 90s I only seen biggie with the og joint an same with puffy but many people copy the kufi style jesus piece Jacob and co was the second jeweler to make the kufi jesus piece I think its to much time and management to make the Emmanuel jesus piece. LIL uzi verts Emmanuel jesus piece is a ******* disappointment tbh why the **** would you two tone Emmanuel jesus piece like that's dumb ******* stupid

I've had my first Cuban bracelet from Daniels for like a year now, 14kt 6mm. I had it for like a month and wanted to upgrade but never did and I hadn't really thought about it much until recently.. Been getting the itch :nerd:.. I want an 18kt somewhere between 7-8mm. I'll prob go with 7.5

The one I have now is 9in but it's way too big. I'll try 8.5 and see how it is. I could remove like 6 links at least and it'll be good

Yall Aint Know BB Was Fly Crippin Bacc In The Day? Lmao:rofl:
If You Been Creepin His Old Blog You See Him Usin CC instead Of CK.

Theres a long list of hoods he's claimed thru out the years.

Back
Top Bottom