**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Icebox with the OG Lloyd banks and 50 bracelets

:x :smh: :pimp:

I remember when G-Unit was printing money and they had these, still fire.

81YhjssTn3L._SL1200_.jpg

stacking em on top of each other.

That cross that Banks is wearing is nice!

I remember Diddy having either a similar or exactly the same one too

For those who have traded in their cuban bracelets or chain for a bigger mm, how close did you guys get in value compared to what you paid?

Im thinking of trying to get a bigger bracelet compared to what i have now

Anyone know of any great shops for a gold grill in VA? I live in the 757 but will travel in VA for great quality.

who ever made that jesus piece has creativity I just don't like the fact that it has the white diamonds on it tbh

Why Boozie look like he has dried tears running down his face?

2 watches....not a good look.

Thinkin about getting a Cuban
Not sure about the dimensions, but I want it to be 14k. Any suggestions on where to start?
:nerd:

Alright gotta find a local spot that isn't pure struggle. Most jewelers round the way don't really do cubans. What's the best spot to buy from? Is now a good time to buy? I'm not hip on any of this. :lol:

other than the time when you become a pawnbroker or scrap gold buyer, the best time to buy jury is when you have some extra $$$$ laying around.  I guess there are ways around it but they seem like too much extra effort for a luxury thing.  

Back
Top Bottom