**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

my jacob jc-16 factory 5.00 CT Jacob bezel. If anyone is interested for a good price PM me. i am done with the jewelry game

2rykal4.jpg

mkulwn.jpg

From ben's blog...

so then I look over a nice prototype black jesus piece, we've been making mister touch the sky aka mister flashinglights.... we took our time because we're not making the pieces in gold or with diamonds.... they are costume in thesense of how Chanel makes their jewelry... anyways, I'll have some pics up soon. I think you saw some of the nonmetal prototypes that I mosaic'd before...
so I take in a few more orders, I got some g-shock orders coming in.... thank you Jordan again for your assistance last week. I appreciate it, we're gonnakill that piece for you.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
give us pics already dammit!!!!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: So im thinking Onyx or white Agate as the material????

I just saw the pics 2 days ago #@#%+ look solid....
pimp.gif

I'm still a fan of the Wax Version (or whatever that is) the other joint that JUST got finished a few days ago is on point but enhhhhhthat bail is weak.

so are people really going to start rocking jesus pieces not made of gold? Somewhere in heaven, biggie is looking down shaking his head.

I cant wait to walk through the malls and seeing 12 year olds walking around with mardi gras beads type jesus pieces. LOL

Originally Posted by solesavage

so are people really going to start rocking jesus pieces not made of gold? Somewhere in heaven, biggie is looking down shaking his head.

I cant wait to walk through the malls and seeing 12 year olds walking around with mardi gras beads type jesus pieces. LOL

to each their own.

i dont want that crap. its good for the hypebeast an cats like ben to make a quick buck though. no hate from me.

i rather wait to obtain the real thing on some ninjahood status.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

to each their own.

i dont want that crap. its good for the hypebeast an cats like ben to make a quick buck though. no hate from me.

i rather wait to obtain the real thing on some ninjahood status.
Let's have a bet on which happen first, Cam Nelson finishes his Saturn or Ninjahood get's his jesus.

I won't be shocked since your seeing cats wearing those "POW" joints.

1st time I saw the offcolor non metal jesus piece on 'Ye I said he better make $$$ spreading that around
because he made urban outfitters a grip of $$$ off of those damn shutter shades, lmfao.

New Rolex Daytonas
cosmorolex1.jpg

cosmorolex2.jpg

The case, in 18kt white gold, measure 40mm. They feature two rows of diamonds, blue enamel arabic numerals and pave diamond dials, or diamonds and rubieswith pave diamond dial.

Right because its absolutely important that we keep fashion at the same place set by a man who's been dead for over a decade now.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Setfree: Post your piece or PM me the pics. Stop acting SHY.....LOL

People have seen it in person on here Nate lol, I wont take pix of it or post it because I dont need to see "people" making the same thing or worsesee it at a stand in the middle of the mall ala the Cali piece lol.........maybe one day, 2 exist, one was stolen via mail and I own the other.....both areexactly the same, maybe one day ill find the other one

Originally Posted by RFX45

New Rolex Daytonas
cosmorolex1.jpg

cosmorolex2.jpg

The case, in 18kt white gold, measure 40mm. They feature two rows of diamonds, blue enamel arabic numerals and pave diamond dials, or diamonds and rubies with pave diamond dial.
grin.gif

now if u put the first ones bezel on the second ones dial, and change the numbering to red...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
why bring that in here? People are treated like crap in factories in China and bet you still wear nikes....

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Right because its absolutely important that we keep fashion at the same place set by a man who's been dead for over a decade now.

huh? smh. You missed the point

Back
Top Bottom