**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that G looks cute
smile.gif

ben that jesus is sick

heres mine a little different this is a cam phone pic ill have better pics later of all of them

Originally Posted by Rjwco

ben that jesus is sick

heres mine a little different this is a cam phone pic ill have better pics later of all of them

did you make the bail smaller since last time? looks like it.

PolosandDunks wrote:
Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Frank Mucus wrote:
My next piece. It should be shipping by next millennium�
pimp.gif

that joints silver with fake stones....nothing they sell is real, theyre the biggest costume jewlers out they make all those� giant silver and CZ pieces u see in ninjahoods club pics,� they on 46th street....
Wrong. Thats not the place your talking about on 46th street. That dude in the video i know and that shop's not on 46th (@%+* its not even in that area
laugh.gif
). They make whatever you want in real or fake. Some of those Street Family piece's were made by them and some of you guys favorite rappers (hence the signed pictures in the back).

Doesn't knock the fact that the Jesus is terrible though�
laugh.gif

Where exactly is the store in NY...... if they made those SF pieces i might need to holla at them

Here's my question for the jewelers on here... How well do the black gold/black diamond pieces hold their value? I'm interested in getting a piece withblack diamonds, but I don't wanna to be stuck with a piece that's worth a fraction of what I paid for it when I want to upgrade.

I don't even want diamonds. Hell, I don't even want gold. Somebody hook me up with a matte black jesus and I'm striaght.

Originally Posted by doyung9

I don't even want diamonds. Hell, I don't even want gold. Somebody hook me up with a matte black jesus and I'm striaght.
i agree, Lax might be willing to do it but knowing him he wont tell us.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

it's payback for the way yall have been treating him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

it's payback for the way yall have been treating him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

my emotions after reading.
laugh.gif

okay.... here's an early prototype Jesus Piece made for a huge celeb superstar. @+%$ is SOOOOOOOOOOOO GANGSTA. sorry Jesus is gangster though loltheoverall look is so muted and so clean! f.y.i. (if I told you how much this piece cost, you'd be surprised! in a very good way)

Ben stop playin at give us info on how to cop!!!!!!!!!!!

Pave on the beard of LAX's lookin better than the IF&Co one.

Not sure about the white crown though, each to their own, I guess.

White crown and white eyes on a black piece like LAX's is
eek.gif
. I was talkin' with 1 in a billion about this same piece over a year ago when I got mine
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom