**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ronniek

Pave on the beard of LAX's lookin better than the IF&Co one.
I dunno how you can even say that, LAX's is a much darker pic. The work on it actually looks solid, i just dunno how you can compare the twowhen the pics arent that great.

hmmmm, if those jesus pieces are remotely affordable........
pimp.gif
smh.gif
ALL of ya is coppin it......

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Dammit LAX....

All BS aside

I gotta hand it to you sir...

That black Jesus is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Now to find out that pricepoint...
nerd.gif

yep

i already love black/white combo

love the classic jesus piece

out of 11 jewelry threads..........thats my fave piece shown to date.

props. all i need. so clean an versatile. id wear that more than a yellow or white joint.

here's some background information on kevlar..

Today, there are three grades of Kevlar available: Kevlar 29, Kevlar 49, and Kevlar 149. The table below shows the differences in material properties amongthe different grades. If you purchase Kevlar cloth, it is most likely Kevlar 49.
[table][tr][th=""]Grade[/th] [th=""]Density
g/cm^3[/th] [th=""]Tensile
Modulus
GPa[/th] [th=""]Tensile
Strength
GPa[/th] [th=""]Tensile
Elongation
%[/th] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]1.44[/td] [td]83[/td] [td]3.6[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]49[/td] [td]1.44[/td] [td]131[/td] [td]3.6--4.1[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]149[/td] [td]1.47[/td] [td]186[/td] [td]3.4[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [/tr][/table]
The tensile modulus and strength of Kevlar 29 is roughly comparable to that of glass (S or E), yet its density is almost half that of glass. Thus, to afirst approximation, Kevlar can be substituted for glass where lighter weight is desired. Kevlar 49 or 149 can cut the weight even further if the higherstrength is accounted for. What gives Kevlar its high strength? Berkeley Lab's MicroWorlds provides some clues. Of course, Kevlar'sweight savings does come at a price: Kevlar is significantly more expensive than glass (see Buying Materials: Small Quantities, Dry Fabrics and Tapes for a rough price comparison).

I dunno how you can even say that, LAX's is a much darker pic. The work on it actually looks solid, i just dunno how you can compare the two when the pics arent that great.

Originally Posted by CJ863

what makes you guys think that the Jesus is made of Kevlar?
thats what LAX said so i was goin on his comment.

makes sense...weighs comparable to steel except X times amount stronger...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if i was gonna rock that, it would be on a franco made of da same material
eek.gif

Surprised you didn't say a cuban chain. I think a white or yellow gold cuban/franco/bead chain would suffice cause black with any of those colors wouldlook nice

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I'd rock it on a Blacked out bead chain...

Or an Blacked out Miami Cuban...

co sign again

those both look better on a jesus than a franco imo

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by ronniek

Pave on the beard of LAX's lookin better than the IF&Co one.
I dunno how you can even say that, LAX's is a much darker pic. The work on it actually looks solid, i just dunno how you can compare the two when the pics arent that great.
I dont know, it just seems that LAX's has stones pave'd tighter together, where as the IF one has gaps between the stones? Could be theimage, but it seems like its the same thing they did on that NJD piece when they didnt flood it. Could just be the picture.

I've seen a Black Cuban I think it was Jason of BH that did it (I could be wrong).

Seems as though everyone in the Local "Industry" was in town last night so people went to this Private Party, my dude hit me to check the pics out.Didn't go I was tired from a Photo Shoot, I'm shocked Drake went after going through some *%++ a day or so ago.
smh.gif

Ben - it was "King Azooooooooooooooka's" Birthday btw
laugh.gif

2pyxil1.jpg

Ben dude in the scarf in the middle is Belly (owns CP Records) the guys label you made that piece for....

avmqrp.jpg

vzyjgz.jpg

28vdthz.jpg

345g51y.jpg

"Roll around with Niko, party with Azoooooooooooooooooooooooooooka"

- Drake "Still Fly" (Remix).

I love that I got toronto on smash and they already got a jeweler out there.....

btw, a first class flight from la to houston cost less than the jesus I posted. so fagggggetaboutitt!
we are making jewelry affordable to some & alternatives to others who want "the look" feel me?

get serious with the pave work homes..... the diamonds are set tighter than a chris hansen victim's vag
that is 99.99% dead on jacobs mold, only reason why it's not .01% perfect is because the weight and the metal used
wink.gif

you saw our rose gold joint, it's 100% spot dead spot on.

we made a few white ones too. I like the thorns over the one LAX used.... but we originally used those for the OG blacc jesus that Ye is wearing now.

Back
Top Bottom