**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

So you gonna get molds of jacobs and try to mass produce them? The startup cost for that would be alot

or you talking about selling fake stuff? cause everyone in here is bout coppin real 14k+ big boy chains
I think the best way is to do at as an affiliate site at first put together a site with all the different pieces from maybe different jewelers and sell them online till you build up savings to purchase own inventory. I would love to replicate the old Tito Jesus piece and Jacob piece and other old truck gold pieces from back in the day

Whats good fam.

I'm affiliated with soicyjewelry. I'm sure ya'll heard of us. Wont be in this thread too much, just give us a call or come down to the office. Mention Sam or Niketalk for a discount.

Cheers.

Anywhere else besides icebox or if and co to get a stoneless Jesus piece? Looking at a the baby sized one but both companies are charging over $100 per gram

Anywhere else besides icebox or if and co to get a stoneless Jesus piece? Looking at a the baby sized one but both companies are charging over $100 per gram
You’re not paying for gram weight you’re paying for custom craftsmanship. Unless you want a middle of the mall JP

Whats good fam.

I'm affiliated with soicyjewelry. I'm sure ya'll heard of us. Wont be in this thread too much, just give us a call or come down to the office. Mention Sam or Niketalk for a discount.

Cheers.

What’s your price pre gram for 10 14 or 18 k
Or what’s the discount ?

Screenshot_20190304-215738_Instagram.jpg
Where can I find this one? I saw other st Michaels in Tommy’s page but not this one.

Only have pics of the full size that I posted the screen shot of. I’m still waiting for them to show me pics of the smaller one that they proposed.

They told you that was their video?

I'd ask for pictures other than that cause that video was stolen from another jeweler which had it for sale as a trade in

How is the detail even better. It's a flatter piece. Icebox took an actual mold from Jacob.[/QUOTE
Frank I own the if and co and I’ve only seen the icebox online but from what I’ve observed it seems to me like the setting and the design on the hair on the icebox is different from the setting and the hair of the ifandco in my opinion the ifandco executed the hair better than icebox

8.5mm is def perfect just sometimes I feel like a 10mm would be more versatile and look great without a piece on it.

You don’t think the same Jesus Piece would look decent/fit on either size chain?

I’m in contact with the jeweler that has this mold right now. It was posted in this thread awhile back and I saved the info.

For anyone wondering that piece is heavy as hell at about 200grams, they want $10,000. Or $7,500 no ice.

They also offered to make me a smaller one between 90-100grams for just over $5,000... I may explore this option and take one for the team :nerd:
10 g's for an iced out 200 gram jesus sounds too cheap, maybe if the diamonds suck or are small then that's what it is but it still sounds low. that mold doesn't look as chunky as Frank's but then it actually looks like Tito had at least a couple of different variants of The Jesus that we've seen pictures of on NT. that one does appear to have the crown done properly and that always looked like the most challenging part of making that type of Jesus so it's a good mold. Tommy Jewels had/has what looks like a scaled down version of the Ghostface Jesus:

has this exact piece been around, I've never scene it?

They told you that was their video?

I'd ask for pictures other than that cause that video was stolen from another jeweler which had it for sale as a trade in

See now I’m thrown off. I was under the impression that they made the piece. The one they posted was 133grams but when I inquired about getting one made they said it’s 200. I’m just going to link the original post that made me contact them, let me know what you think.

10 g's for an iced out 200 gram jesus sounds too cheap, maybe if the diamonds suck or are small then that's what it is but it still sounds low. that mold doesn't look as chunky as Frank's but then it actually looks like Tito had at least a couple of different variants of The Jesus that we've seen pictures of on NT. that one does appear to have the crown done properly and that always looked like the most challenging part of making that type of Jesus so it's a good mold.

Yea it is a little low but I’m sure we’re not talking about any VVS quality here lol

Last edited:
What’s your guys views on diamonds? Most diamonds on pendants are basically just a wash on your money. Unless your someone who only wants natural diamonds on your jewelry and never resell then you will pay a
See now I’m thrown off. I was under the impression that they made the piece. The one they posted was 133grams but when I inquired about getting one made they said it’s 200. I’m just going to link the original post that made me contact them, let me know what you think.

Yea it is a little low but I’m sure we’re not talking about any VVS quality here lol

They dont have that piece or make it

an S1 diamond from a I class don? is this exactly what was jay z was saying, I never figured it out for certain after all these years?

Back
Top Bottom