**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

my 2 pendants have si quality diamonds... obviously not high quality as vvs but good enough that it hits... also not breaking the bank for a nice piece either... if you have the money to blow then get vvs but its not like diamonds hold their value like a gold chain
Exactly if your piece is not completely flooded in stones, and they are small get low quality diamonds that have the same shine. I myself don't oppose diamond alternatives because you will lose your shirt on diamonds if you resell, I rather take a loss buying a diamond simulant, and keep the piece and never sell, and if i do sell im not taking as big of a loss. Thats just me

24E16EEC-4A14-4E38-A68A-7EE62A43FBA6.jpeg

See the difference , but is it really $1k difference at the same gram weight

Damn. Just confirmed I much prefer the “boxier” look compared to Rey’s more rounded links (Rey’s on the right I assume)

I had a Rey’s bracelet and wanted to upgrade to 18kt myself but like a month ago they told me they weren’t doing 18kt at the moment. Went with Daniels (had one from them before Rey’s) and been waiting 2.5 weeks now :smh: . Didn’t think to hit cmg

5F18565C-52E1-4F09-8147-BA4723671FCC.jpeg
78232428-1261-4E15-965A-9C75BDBADD10.jpeg
D02539D0-CCB6-43E2-A84D-CBEEDB07533D.jpeg
Been a little busy but I ended getting my Cuban from Rey’s wild quick. They started making it on Monday 2/18 and I had it in my hands that Saturday 2/23. Customer Service was amazing. Norma sent me pictures and videos at every step of the process, I’m very impressed tbh.

About to replace that bs rope with a shorter 4mm Franco from Jacoje more than likely. Then it’ll be time to decide between getting a Tito made or picking up a JP from Icebox :nerd:

How much did the gold coin and bezel cost you?

for those of you with a cuban bracelet does it fit snug like a watch or hang loose? mine fits loose is that the way bracelets usually run? i had the option to have it exact but felt a little snug so i had them add a link

for those of you with a cuban bracelet does it fit snug like a watch or hang loose? mine fits loose is that the way bracelets usually run? i had the option to have it exact but felt a little snug so i had them add a link

That’s personal preferance. Like a watch. Some folks take links out cause they like snug, some let them hang loose like pastrami

My first one was 9” which was way too big. Hung like a good inch or inch and a half off my wrist. Next was 8.75” which was just a little too big and my new one coming in is 8.5”

Hope it’s not too small I don’t want it to be tight like a watch I’d like a little hang time

ya mine is not too loose... i love the look of it when its slide down to my wrist when i have my arm down... cant do that with the snug bracelet... but i get annoyed sometimes when i raise my arm and it goes down my forearm not too far...so i have to bring the bracelet back to my wrist lol... might just keep it the way it is...my bracelet is 7"

Last edited:
Damn. Just confirmed I much prefer the “boxier” look compared to Rey’s more rounded links (Rey’s on the right I assume)

I had a Rey’s bracelet and wanted to upgrade to 18kt myself but like a month ago they told me they weren’t doing 18kt at the moment. Went with Daniels (had one from them before Rey’s) and been waiting 2.5 weeks now :smh: . Didn’t think to hit cmg
I prefer the more rounded edges that’s why I had to pass on CMG.
How much Daniel charged you for 18k?
Norma told me it Been a long time since they did 18k too.

Last edited:
10 g's for an iced out 200 gram jesus sounds too cheap, maybe if the diamonds suck or are small then that's what it is but it still sounds low. that mold doesn't look as chunky as Frank's but then it actually looks like Tito had at least a couple of different variants of The Jesus that we've seen pictures of on NT. that one does appear to have the crown done properly and that always looked like the most challenging part of making that type of Jesus so it's a good mold. Tommy Jewels had/has what looks like a scaled down version of the Ghostface Jesus:

has this exact piece been around, I've never scene it?

yeah you could order smaller verisons of da ghostface piece in da catalog lisro provides.

wow thats a brolic bracelet... i want to upgrade to 14mm someday but 124 grams on my wrist sounds OD lol... cant wait to see the bracelet though

I prefer the more rounded edges that’s why I had to pass on CMG.
How much Daniel charged you for 18k?
Norma told me it Been a long time since they did 18k too.

Idk for sure. 2 different people told me 2 different prices. But around like $43 $44

I got my 9mm for over 2 years still just as nice as when I got it. 140 gram on the neck can be uncomfortable when I haven’t worn it in a while. I tried 180grams on my wrist this weekend and my wrist was hurting. 126 grams hopefully ain’t too bad it’s 18k too not gonna be a daily.

I still get compliments and girls always ask me if ima take it off in the bed it looks it hurt my neck lol

That Jeweler hit me back earlier and clarified for me. They didn’t make that piece and don’t have the Tito mold :smh:

They did say “I don’t have the mold but I can make it” but that sounds like risky business :lol:

They also went ahead and sent me these

FDBE065B-1151-4B99-B7FD-BF75C18BD106.jpeg
EC438E72-1484-4BEA-AA4E-C92D621CEF26.jpeg

The smaller one looks like ****

Back
Top Bottom