**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

These are the standard prices in the diamond district and Chinatown
Where is the discount

Like I said discount depends on how much you're actually spending, if its a custom piece, etc.

Sorry someone who spends $150 on some hollow chain wont get the same discount as someone who buys a Baraka.

Check the site, call, come into the office. This isnt a flat rate discount.

how about for platinum, I'm not buying any but am curious how much over spot it goes for.[/QUOTE]

Platinum is about $10 to $15 over current spot price with labor

how about for platinum, I'm not buying any but am curious how much over spot it goes for

I feel you. Might as well ask for a Rolex Daytona, most people that ask never pay for it anyway :lol:

Very little suppliers are using platinum today. Cost a lot to make. Plus nobody really wears it anymore like they did back in the hot boyz days.

Except a watch or maybe a wedding band sometimes.

24K Is dope
47693606_322767631668414_6631988404823261184_n.jpg

24K Is dope

Now that’s what I like nothing comes close to 24 k gold
10 14 18 is great but high karat gold man nothing comes close to the luster and color of it in jewelry

Was thinking of getting a heavy 14 k Cuban but I love the color of pure gold and got 2 24 k chains 2 years ago
Wish I could find 23 k bhat gold in ny but it’s impossible

Also if you need to sell your gold
high karat bullion gold is where you will get most of your money back minus Labor and the jewelers premium
most times when you sell 10 14 or 18 k you get less then 35% of what you paid

Last edited:
How much over spot price do you pay for your gold like on an chain. What is an acceptable markup for the labor and profit over the gold value percentage wise of the total cost of the piece

10 14 18 is great but high karat gold man nothing comes close to the luster and color of it in jewelry

Was thinking of getting a heavy 14 k Cuban but I love the color of pure gold and got 2 24 k chains 2 years ago

high karat bullion gold is where you will get most of your money back minus Labor and the jewelers premium

Yea that color is unmatched, definitely can tell the difference between it and that 18kt on the rolex and cartier ring.

How have your 24k chains held up?

Any pics of your chains? How did they hold up?

Yea that color is unmatched, definitely can tell the difference between it and that 18kt on the rolex and cartier ring.

How have your 24k chains held up?

Any pics of your chains? How did they hold up?

No problem what so ever btw their not heavy chains
One is 40 grams and the other is around 46 grams
I also have 2 24 k Bracelets

I don’t have it like a lot of you guys on here with 200 gram chains :lol:

my friend has a 24k thin chain... he rocks it everyday... i agree the color is really nice... just looks rich lol... but im good with my 14k since i wear my chains a lot they are durable to wear and tare... the price aint bad too on 14k... they dont look cheap either like some 10k gold... id like 18k ideally but its soft and also pretty pricey

IIRC these are the same guys that only want bank wire but like you said, they're shady anyways. They said they had the piece and now they don't but can make you one

Yup that’s them. They told me bank wire only and they keep flip flopping on their capabilities so I’m off them.

the face looks pretty decent on that kufi which is encouraging but the piece looks too much like a brick. axe if they make silver/brass models maybe, if you're spending a lot of money and taking a chance on a design they haven't shown and proved I think it's a fair request. I was actually under the impression that the guy called Harry Esmez probably made that Jesus that was for sale in Jamaica or has the mold. With technology so high in 2019 I don't see why a good rendering of the Tito is so difficult for an experienced jeweler/artisan to make.

That’s actually not a bad idea, I’m sure it would still cost a few hundred but it beats spending a grip just to get a product you’re not happy with. I’m sure one of these jewelers could get it pretty damn close but it’ll take a customer that’s patient and willing to spend the necessary funds to make it happen.

24K Is dope

Sheeeeesh! :pimp:

Getting a Jesus Piece made by IceBox. Will got in contact with me and gave me a pretty fair number. If any of you guys are considering getting anything made by IceBox make sure you get in contact with WILL and mention Niketalk because the price he gave me was significantly cheaper than what the people in his shop originally quoted me at :wow::lol:

Now I just have to wait 4-6 weeks for it to be completed.

Getting a Jesus Piece made by IceBox. Will got in contact with me and gave me a pretty fair number. If any of you guys are considering getting anything made by IceBox make sure you get in contact with WILL and mention Niketalk because the price he gave me was significantly cheaper than what the people in his shop originally quoted me at :wow::lol:

Nice, pics when you get it 8)

It’s funny that’s the case cause Will dodges returning clients and can’t keep his word or forgets what he mentioned in certain situations. My initial purchase with them was great. Had a life hiccup and had to make moves and Will said icebox would take care of me when I was ready again, tell me why it’s been crickets? Passed on my info to another associate even after continuing to buy a smaller piece from him again...

Back
Top Bottom