**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Sorry but this is the dumbest thing I've ever read in this thread!

a preference on how someone likes their links or liking something better than something else is the dumbest thing you've read in this thread? lmfao... he didnt pass it off as a fact he just said that's what he likes, he aint tell the rest of you to like the same **** as him

I’m in the market for used too. Seen jimmy boi posted a gold 36mm with diamond bezel for 10.6 wonder what year it was or any aftermarket parts.
Shady when coming to buying used

My jeweler showed me some fake AP's , Rolex's , Patek's and Mille's he's selling to his lower income customers for 300 dollars. He lost his damn mind

mos of your fave rappers are wearing fake AP's Pateks and Rollies….. im telling you sending the wire for that 100k plus take a different kind of person... don't matter how much they floss... really spending it at 200k plus for all these baguette pieces... don't be fooled they are that 300 dollar variety or just rented.

I'd need a really good offer. I've had offers of a Day Date II + cash and $35k+ and I still didn't take it.
E0F9C92E-A84B-4ED7-8C14-702F9475DF3F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom