**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I Think you'll need @ least 15k for a gold Rolex Day Date where the lugz are still in good shape if you're buying it online unless you go w/ the Oysterquartz. Those can be had for under 10k (10 thousand that is) all the time but the bracelet might be in rough shape.

mos of your fave rappers are wearing fake AP's Pateks and Rollies….. im telling you sending the wire for that 100k plus take a different kind of person... don't matter how much they floss... really spending it at 200k plus for all these baguette pieces... don't be fooled they are that 300 dollar variety or just rented.

I guess your right , he told me he sold 6 or 7 of those watches in the past 2 weeks . Dudes like to front in the club

Saw this a few pages back. What size would you guys say this rope is?
22” 8mm?

93D4B4AF-40B4-4534-96BA-8A050DC0D13C.jpeg
AC41C62C-FD05-488E-8AD7-A83A58E6BA53.jpeg

who is that
looks to be another doo rag jesus. it really looks like sum1 balled out and had every single Jacob Jesus made, even this 1:
jacob-and-co-incredible-14k-yellow-gold-with-yellow-diamonds-jesus-pendant-charm-0-1-540-540.jpg

the beard/chin on that rose Jesus with pink stones looks like when Icebox had that kufi, I wonder if it was a trade.

looks to be another doo rag jesus. it really looks like sum1 balled out and had every single Jacob Jesus made, even this 1:
jacob-and-co-incredible-14k-yellow-gold-with-yellow-diamonds-jesus-pendant-charm-0-1-540-540.jpg

the beard/chin on that rose Jesus with pink stones looks like when Icebox had that kufi, I wonder if it was a trade.

looks like TAKEOFF from da migos

Back
Top Bottom