**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Can someone tell me what type of chain this is? People keep asking me, and I'm not sure what to tell them. It looks similar to a Byzantine in certain segments, but I wanted to know if this chain style has a specific name. Thanks!

Hollow Byzantine

Anyone use eBay to sell their high priced jewelery? Have a 14k 9.6mm 22” from Rey’s but don’t want to deal with the scammers.

Anyone use eBay to sell their high priced jewelery? Have a 14k 9.6mm 22” from Rey’s but don’t want to deal with the scammers.

i flourished a while back selling a couple chains i got tired of (both too long, and one was 10k). i bought low and sold high. even better, ebay had a promo capping selling fees to 10 bucks no matter what it sold for (limit 5 items). so it was a no brainer to list them, saved me like 700 bucks or so.

as far as getting scammed man, it is a risk. i opted for a service usps offers, i believe its called direct signature where only the person you are mailing to can sign it. now of course that doesn't mean anything if you are selling to some kind of scum bag. its all risky bro, but the amount of buyers that can see your item really helps a lot on ebay.

i hate how ebay sides with scammers saying what ever lie, fake chain, empty box, yada yada yada. i vetted the buyers after the sale. checked google maps for their cribs, social media, but that still guarantees nothing. i have also bought big ticket (to me) jewelry items from ebay with no problems at all. good luck bro. i sold at least 6 (that i can remember) big ticket jewelry items over the years on ebay and nothing happened. i have only sold n ebay because of all the buyers. but that site is going down hill

Last edited:
Appreciate it... I guess I will try to sell locally first. No rush just want to go bigger. I messaged Rey on IG a few weeks ago about trading it in but they said they’d get back to me. With that said definitely bought at the right time as gold is now 400-500+ since I got it.
Pics are available if you search my previous posts.

I was saving up for a cuban link, but I don't know if it's worth it. I believe that if I'm spending that much money on a chain, then I should be able to sleep in it, work out in it, etc. Is it worth it to y'all?

I was saving up for a cuban link, but I don't know if it's worth it. I believe that if I'm spending that much money on a chain, then I should be able to sleep in it, work out in it, etc. Is it worth it to y'all?

You need a 23 inch heavy Figaro

Hey....longtime NT stalker...finally made an account again. This was one of the threads I frequent, and wanted to show my stuff. Not much though.
Here is my Cuban link. 10k, 28” 6mm done by Rey’s last February. Below is my 18k 24” 7mm flat Byzantine that I just got from Dubai this past February. My next purchase will be to trade in my 10k Cuban for an 18k 8-10mm from Rey...I’m watching the gold prices hoping they drop. That 18k just hits different.

Attachments

• D9D30E0F-0BF0-4CD3-8D8F-4FC9F4EF1A3A.jpeg
    D9D30E0F-0BF0-4CD3-8D8F-4FC9F4EF1A3A.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 98
  • 85B3B71F-A3BF-401F-BA5C-C8E947B08D0E.jpeg
    85B3B71F-A3BF-401F-BA5C-C8E947B08D0E.jpeg
    226.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 6876C02E-73FA-434C-ADC2-003BF117458F.jpeg
    6876C02E-73FA-434C-ADC2-003BF117458F.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 119
  • F2B8836E-86D2-4A94-8CE2-DD55AB8B5F72.jpeg
    F2B8836E-86D2-4A94-8CE2-DD55AB8B5F72.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 277
I was wondering how some of these companies get away with advertising “solid gold” but the grams don’t add up. After doing more research I’ve read that in the US, anything that is 10k or more is considered solid gold. I’ve always though solid was in reference to the construction of the piece, but it’s not at all.
just sharing what I recently learned.
5CF3C864-5A67-40D9-9EE2-3AA71BF13366.png

So I got a cuban bracelet in the same mm I want a chain, is there a way to buy a shorter chain and have that bracelet added to the length to make the chain as long as I wanted?

So I got a cuban bracelet in the same mm I want a chain, is there a way to buy a shorter chain and have that bracelet added to the length to make the chain as long as I wanted?

If you buy it from the same manufacturer then it should be fine. That's how we were doing it back in the days. You can also see it on rappers back in the 2000s in the old roc videos

exactly what Frank said, if you get the same person to make the chain they should be able to add it into the chain, otherwise the links will look different

Back
Top Bottom