**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

free Ninjahood

I meant like welded together or something, not just added to make it look longer
gold is malleable so an expert should be able to alter cuban links IMO. I would want the chain being conjoined measured to precision tho, if the links aren't close to the same width/depth it may not look so good. maybe if the depth (thickness/chunkyness) is close enough filing it again could make everything evener, not sure.

594867DC-B0BA-41A3-BF50-96A8AA00394B.jpeg

Reys

Cuban bracelet in process..

Barely 2 months. Tbh prices were going up back then to.
If anything this effects people tryna sale scrap gold.
I got low balled by Leon’s This past week. . I had my chain shortened n the scrap 14k was 6.6 grams. He said the best they could do was $120 :lol:

I told him to just mail it back with the chain. I’ll sale it one day.

Got my first pair of diamond earrings as gift.

Now I’m ready to buy my own.

Any advice on buying?

1 to 2 ct is what I’m aiming for. Don’t want to go over $5k

Any advice on buying?

You can get some 1 carat joints in that price range from Blue Nile .

2 carat with good grade and color will run you $8k

Any advice on buying?

Be prepared for NT to give u a stern lecture on buying diamonds. :lol:
But if u want UNTREATED MINED that are GIA GRADED diamonds the best price u gone get is blue Nile.

You can get some 1 carat joints in that price range from Blue Nile .

2 carat with good grade and color will run you $8k

Im a bit new to this, but would a $5k 1 ct have good clarity and color?

Also, on a size range... i work in an office, so I don’t want some super gawdy big rings...

At the same time, i want to shine on ******. Can I get that balance with a 1 ct?

Be prepared for NT to give u a stern lecture on buying diamonds. :lol:
But if u want UNTREATED MINED that are GIA GRADED diamonds the best price u gone get is blue Nile.

Because I should go with the lab created ones? Or for the resell value?

I got my first earrings and thought they looked good, so I plan to hold on to them for awhile. Not really concern about the resale value

Im a bit new to this, but would a $5k 1 ct have good clarity and color?

Also, on a size range... i work in an office, so I don’t want some super gawdy big rings...

At the same time, i want to shine on ******. Can I get that balance with a 1 ct?

You can get a good a good pair of 1 carat for between $2k to $4k .
call the Blue Nile phone number and an associate can help you put the pair together . You want between VS-SI 1 AND between E - G color for best quality under $4k .

color to me is the weakest aspect of a diamond. yeah D-color is the best because it's the most white, they say. but any diamond color at FL/IF/VVS1 clarity, big carat number, and ideal cut is gonna sparkle. it doesn't matter if it's yellow tint I-color diamonds, if they're FL 2ct Ideal cut, that's gonna be a fire dancing yellow diamond. gimme a Z-color diamond if it's gonna be the cheapest 2 ct ideal cut FL diamond tbh. but that's just me

color to me is the weakest aspect of a diamond. yeah D-color is the best because it's the most white, they say. but any diamond color at FL/IF/VVS1 clarity, big carat number, and ideal cut is gonna sparkle. it doesn't matter if it's yellow tint I-color diamonds, if they're FL 2ct Ideal cut, that's gonna be a fire dancing yellow diamond. gimme a Z-color diamond if it's gonna be the cheapest 2 ct ideal cut FL diamond tbh. but that's just me

what metric should I look at for to get my **** sparkly af?

I hear rappers say it all the time, please believe I’m trying to have my **** doing the Harlem shake (2000s version, not that new ****)

excuse the basic questions, famb.

I hear rappers say it all the time, please believe I’m trying to have my **** doing the Harlem shake (2000s version, not that new ****)

Lol the cut and clarity. VS anything and excellent cut will do it every time.

Under that it is hit or miss. Most of the big chains with tiny diamonds are like SI diamonds or something. No idea on the cut.

IDEAL CUT is gonna have to be your minimum

as for clarity:
VS1 / VVS2 / VVS1 (<-depending where the blemish is)
IF/F/FL (<-there won't be any flaws to the naked eye)

Back
Top Bottom