**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

disrespectful?? U must have me confused fam anyone who knows me personally knows im far from that... i could care less that i bought a chain that doesnt make or break me as a person its something ive always wanted since i was a teen and was able to fullfill a goal on my bucket list,, im a regular person like you g.... this isnt about money either cuz i was broke at one point and found a way to get some bread it was hard earned .. im here to see ppls jewels and be happy with/for them on their purchases
Understood, it’s all good, you right we here to enjoy jewelry, Jewels and peoples set ups.

It’s a standard size JP he got from icebox. Correct me if I’m wrong Bee Bee . His setup for a JP is top tier as far as plane Jane 🔥
His other set ups are piff too.
Broooooooo that thanggg superrr cleannnnn i need something like that asaply love the plain jane look... do you know the specs on the jp including height and what not?

Bro no tension between us at allllll 🤝.. i just wanna enjoy setups from everyone ,****tt if i was on some jeff bezos type of wave the whole post getting cubans off wreck just as a small investment 🤣
It’s all love and I feel you, I’d be doing the same thing if I had that bezos bread for real for real :lol:

tenor.gif

He don’t understand that. The more workers making chains means you can sell more chains faster and probably get a little better price on wholesale and making it easier to cover all your costs. A one man show means selling less and more time consuming so less money is made overall.
I mean Limaxi if I’m not mistaken is a one man show and that’s where he got his chain from. I def. understand why Reys went up though supply and demand.

APMEX just sent me an email saying " silver supplies are running low , now is the time to get in" .

F up outta here

Designers like David Yurman , Gucci and Cartier been stamping there logo on silver and selling for a G to suckers for years now

I'm not going to lie I think David Yurman and John Hardy stuff is dope. I would never pay retail for it tho. The only thing that bothers me about any of thoes brands is that when they make jewlery and the tarnish is not part of the style it should be 999 silver

Back
Top Bottom