**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

anyone ever buy from C4G in miami??? 36.99$ a gram right now…
Purchased one from them. At that time it was 38.99 a gram for over 80 grams. Came within 2 weeks or so. Final weight came to 78.3 n 6.8mm .

you had it shipped? was the price per gram matching the final price in the end? or were there any games ?

anyone ever buy from C4G in miami??? 36.99$ a gram right now…

Haha you seen the instagram sponsored ad too? it popped up on my feed last night and i was looking through their page. I was tempted. Been looking to grad a daily wear 12mm, 26" joint but I'm planning 5 year anniversary trip with the wife next year so i may go with silver by these guys here. Links look nice and tight.

you had it shipped? was the price per gram matching the final price in the end? or were there any games ?
Yea had it shipped an additional 200 for two day shipping. Was quoted for 80 grams but came in 78.3 so only paid for the final weight. No games, I’m guessing if it comes over than you pay the difference.

good looks. If you can try and post a close up of that chain if it isn’t too much to ask.
7A373DF9-5A02-4E9C-BBF6-670D082EA72D.jpeg

Haha you seen the instagram sponsored ad too? it popped up on my feed last night and i was looking through their page. I was tempted. Been looking to grad a daily wear 12mm, 26" joint but I'm planning 5 year anniversary trip with the wife next year so i may go with silver by these guys here. Links look nice and tight.

There are a few silver smiths on Etsy. Check out https://www.etsy.com/listing/692588...um=cf29eb0a&ref=shop_home_recs_21&frs=1&sca=1

A little something different from Cubans and JP.

Got engaged recently. My girl and I both love jewelry and decided to design the ring together.

2.84ct Emerald Cut Blue Sapphire
9.0x7.0mm

Loose sapphire she chose on her hand with the style of ring she wants to put it in.

Now that we have selected the main stone we wait for the jeweler to finish the build.
665F9CB8-3292-4F54-99A2-69D1ABAFE3E0.jpeg

Damn, Pharrell must be going broke to be selling so many irreplaceable things. It’s sad that his rich friends would watch him do this, instead of bail him out of whatever money jam he’s in. :smh:

I think he is making the biggest mistake of his life. I would NEVER part ways with certain things he is letting go of. The only way I would sell some of those things, is if I have brand new copies of them.

He must really be in a bad financial jam.
A lot of those things should be passed down through his family as opposed to auctioning it off imo.
He will regret this, Big Time.

Last edited:
Damn, Pharrell must be going broke to be selling so many irreplaceable things. It’s sad that his rich friends would watch him do this, instead of bail him out of whatever money jam he’s in. :smh:

I think he is making the biggest mistake of his life. I would NEVER part ways with certain things he is letting go of. The only way I would sell some of those things, is if I have brand new copies of them.

He must really be in a bad financial jam.
A lot of those things should be passed down through his family as opposed to auctioning it off imo.
He will regret this, Big Time.
Nah B a lot of that stuff is ugly materialistic things and you can’t tell what’s sentimental to him or not. I’m pretty sure an old blackberry or corny chains and clothes aren’t generational heirlooms to him. Make that money work. Vice passing down a gold plated blackberry or fruity *** chain.

Highly doubt Pharrell is going broke.

Selling that Super Mario is the dead giveaway.

Nah B a lot of that stuff is ugly materialistic things and you can’t tell what’s sentimental to him or not. I’m pretty sure an old blackberry or corny chains and clothes aren’t generational heirlooms to him. Make that money work. Vice passing down a gold plated blackberry or fruity *** chain.

The Super Mario sale makes it very suspect.

Who the hell sells their Super Mario b?

🧐

Maybe a deal gone bad with Adidas? His shoes been hitting clearance. Kanye’s Yeezy line screwed Pharrell’s Human Race shoe lineup.:frown:

Last edited:
Selling that Super Mario is the dead giveaway.

The Super Mario sale makes it very suspect.

Who the hell sells their Super Mario b?

🧐

Maybe a deal gone bad with Adidas? His shoes been hitting clearance. Kanye’s Yeezy line screwed Pharrell’s Human Race shoe lineup.:frown:

Wild assumptions.

Just because a person sells something you like doesn’t mean they are going broke...

Wild assumptions.

Just because a person sells something you like doesn’t mean they are going broke...

People sell things to make the money they need. He might not exactly be broke, but it’s funds he needs.

If not they usually donate it to charity.

But hey, maybe you’re right I guess. 🤷

My posts were simply concerns for Pharreezy, not ridiculing his cashflow. 💯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom