**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Pharrell transitioning to a different stage in his life too and I forgot he said that. So all that gaudy stuff he is done with.

P could go ghost and his kids kids could live off the royalty and pub checks. Not a bad choice to sell it thinking about it now instead of letting it sit in the safety deposit.

His jewels show off how reckless he was as a youngster. Remember Pharrell almost 50 with 4 kids, like these jewels aren't that unique where they can't be remade or considered heirlooms. He figures why not turn them liquid vs keeping them around. Either he makes new pieces that are more in tune to his new lifestyle or just use the cash on other things.

He's not going broke and def not broke. Residuals from streaming services and i'm sure other projects. You just outgrow things.

Last edited:
First off congrats my guy!

second can we just talk about how moisturized your girls hands are? top tier. And the only reason it stands out is because of all the grief my wife gives me about my dry hands lol

A little something different from Cubans and JP.

Got engaged recently. My girl and I both love jewelry and decided to design the ring together.

2.84ct Emerald Cut Blue Sapphire
9.0x7.0mm

Loose sapphire she chose on her hand with the style of ring she wants to put it in.

Now that we have selected the main stone we wait for the jeweler to finish the build.
665F9CB8-3292-4F54-99A2-69D1ABAFE3E0.jpeg

First off congrats my guy!

second can we just talk about how moisturized your girls hands are? top tier. And the only reason it stands out is because of all the grief my wife gives me about my dry hands lol
Thanks! She’s heavy on moisturizing head to toe. It got to the point where I’d clean my car, open the passenger door, and look in the side pocket to see that there’s a bottle of her moisturizer sitting there:lol:

P's jewels always impressed. :nthat:

If there are craftsman among us that can replicate this style chain—sans the ice and pendant—let this post be a request for proposals. Either one or all three gold tones; just enough mm width to get the effect; about 20" length. Serious.:nerd:

AND I need an engagement ring for my girl. :emoji_bride_with_veil:

Real ones keep a lil squeeze of hand lotion on that passenger door for the lady when she riding. Mine already can't keep her hands to herself :pimp::rofl:

Attachments

• Jacob-Co-NERD-Character-Pendant-Chain-White-Gold-and-White-Diamond-Yellow-Diamond-Pink-Diamond...jpg
    Jacob-Co-NERD-Character-Pendant-Chain-White-Gold-and-White-Diamond-Yellow-Diamond-Pink-Diamond...jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 313
  • Jacob-Co-NERD-Character-Pendant-Chain-White-Gold-and-White-Diamond-Yellow-Diamond-Pink-Diamond...jpg
    Jacob-Co-NERD-Character-Pendant-Chain-White-Gold-and-White-Diamond-Yellow-Diamond-Pink-Diamond...jpg
    73 KB · Views: 385
if I was rich I’d buy all of ps jewelry. At this point they’re more than jewelry pieces, they’re pop culture artifacts.

the astronaut head has always been my favorite piece. it always looked so real. The astronaut piece is the best, busta rhymes black and white flip ode piece, and games double game chains are the best black and white pieces in the gam imo

Last edited:
P's jewels always impressed. :nthat:

If there are craftsman among us that can replicate this style chain—sans the ice and pendant—let this post be a request for proposals. Either one or all three gold tones; just enough mm width to get the effect; about 20" length. Serious.:nerd:

AND I need an engagement ring for my girl. :emoji_bride_with_veil:

Real ones keep a lil squeeze of hand lotion on that passenger door for the lady when she riding. Mine already can't keep her hands to herself :pimp::rofl:
there have been diamond district chains like this over the years but not as big as Pharrel's. usually not tri-tone, stones prolly not as nice either (I remember a few of them had black diamonds, I think) but same style linx iced out. Ye had a big plain gold link like that like 06-07/the era right before 808's IIRC. haven't watched Scarface in a minute but I think they rock those in that flick instead of da cuban

kingofeastnc kingofeastnc i had the same thought in my head to have this design done by maxair59 maxair59 in the past. 20” gucci/mariner chain i inquired about and he said it can be done. He made several pieces for me already so i trust his work. Im guessing based on pics, P’s chain gotta be 24mm thick. I wanted a 10-12mm for myself

Attachments

• 7120949A-854C-4830-8707-B76091B7BE7A.jpeg
    7120949A-854C-4830-8707-B76091B7BE7A.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 76
there have been diamond district chains like this over the years but not as big as Pharrel's. usually not tri-tone, stones prolly not as nice either (I remember a few of them had black diamonds, I think) but same style linx iced out. Ye had a big plain gold link like that like 06-07/the era right before 808's IIRC. haven't watched Scarface in a minute but I think they rock those in that flick instead of da cuban
You're on point:
scaletowidth.jpeg

scarwpin-cl4-jneck1.jpg

word always wondered why Tony & his crew didn't have heavier chains after making it big. I think Omar did have a curb link at least, not a Miami Cuban but prolly heavier than those gucci linx. the watch Tony has in that movie has always been a bit of a mystery, ppl said it was an Omega La Magique but when you look close it looks like a different watch.

word always wondered why Tony & his crew didn't have heavier chains after making it big. I think Omar did have a curb link at least, not a Miami Cuban but prolly heavier than those gucci linx. the watch Tony has in that movie has always been a bit of a mystery, ppl said it was an Omega La Magique but when you look close it looks like a different watch.
I always wondered how these dudes were so rich and had mansions but at the the beginning he sent tony to buy only 2 keys lol 2 ain’t paying for all that

word I think it does at least sound like a lot if you don't know any better tho. absurdities like that are what make a lot of classic movies so dope like you can't always take em too serious.

Back
Top Bottom