**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Cubans are the best by themselves. Francos just dont look right when they are without a pendent IMO.

i'd like to see more pics..preferably someone wearing one
im interested in purchasing a franco in the near future.no pendent
Heres a few of mine.

FYI I hate takin pictures so most of the time I just got a blank #$% stare.

Without Pendant.........

yo how many grams is your chain is it a solid franco,mine is 105 grams solid/closed but yours looks way bigger than mine

156pjjd.jpg

just finished all blk one for a lurker
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

allen btw the kc piece is straight and all i just think the diamond cut made it look tacky imo

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I said the same thing, i didnt use the word tacky but it would have looked dope just smooth
Yea its run through my head. more than likely I will ice it eventually.

But my next purchase I think is gonna be a Jesus piece. I might have to hit LAX up soon.

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Cubans are the best by themselves. Francos just dont look right when they are without a pendent IMO.

i'd like to see more pics..preferably someone wearing one
im interested in purchasing a franco in the near future.no pendent
Heres a few of mine.

FYI I hate takin pictures so most of the time I just got a blank #$% stare.

Without Pendant.........
i4gx8g.jpg

14aziav.jpg

b9azrr.jpg

With Pendant......
2m3lpq1.jpg

fw6q0x.jpg

specs?
im looking for something maybe half the length

oh and i should've specified.. i wanted to see franco's on their own
i have an old cuban or something similar and its held me down for years.. looking to upgrade

38"
10mm
180g

And I dont have any good pics of the Franco I used to have. But I dont really like them alone. Unless its a good size width it looks a lot like a box chain.But to each their own.

If my plan from the beggining was to wear the chain alone I would have gotten it much shorter. But from the jump I knew I was gonna put a pendant on it.

that cuban must be real thin to be only 180 grams at that width and length, I had a similar one and it was almost double that weight,
I like the design of that KC piece, it will be really dope when its iced...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

that cuban must be real thin to be only 180 grams at that width and length, I had a similar one and it was almost double that weight,

pics, price, and specs of your iced cuban again please?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

whats up with people wanting stuff on a gucci watch? gucci clothing is fine but timepieces... is a big NO... save your money on a real timepiece. that gets no respect from people that know anything about watches......

Quartz is your CZ of the Jewlery game. Dont push a toyota corolla to a Lexus meet. same principle

It's a digital watch...
Nothing more, nothing less.
I'm not fronting like it's a serious watch that "watch connoisseurs" will respect...

i got rid of the regular 350 10mm gram cuban and also got rid of the iced cuban too, the iced cuban was like 200 grams 8mm 36 inches and i dont remember the ctweight of the diamonds, ill post some pics later if i can find them

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Nah its not real skinny. I honestly cant remember the exact weight, Ive had it for a minute. 180 sounded familiar in my head but I could be wrong.Id have to get it on a scale to know the exact weight. Im not too great at guess-timating weight. But thats what I usually tell ppl when they ask but I couldbe wrong.

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by Demax777

Yo, does anyone know a good connect for custom jewelry? I'm looking to have a blacked out wedding band made for myself.
Hit up lax ( http://rjwco.niketalk.yuku.com/ ), I'm sure he'll take care of you. If not Ben Baller will do you good, nh
Man, Ben is too big time to reply to me. I tried hittin'em up on twitter and his blog.
ohwell.gif

P.S. Icebox...I shot you a email.

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

whats up with people wanting stuff on a gucci watch? gucci clothing is fine but timepieces... is a big NO... save your money on a real timepiece. that gets no respect from people that know anything about watches......

Quartz is your CZ of the Jewlery game. Dont push a toyota corolla to a Lexus meet. same principle

It's a digital watch...
Nothing more, nothing less.
I'm not fronting like it's a serious watch that "watch connoisseurs" will respect...
I personally like the watch you just got. It's the perfect for an everyday watch and won't have to worry if you scratch or ding it up.

NT SERIOUS QUESTION:
Looking at some jewelry online, when they say genuine diamonds, are they real? I kno this mite sound dum but I just need to know, and if they are real are theynatural or lab grown?

yea genuine diamonds means that theyre real natural diamonds...

just upgraded my wifes engagement ring and wedding band to these two...

2gv1l6g.jpg

91kwts.jpg

Back
Top Bottom