**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

My fiance just walked up behind me - smacked me in the back of my head and threw her ring on the desk
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

haha,tell her that if she is a good wife youll upgrade it for her later on, thats what I did...

her first stone was 2.3ct , this ones 3.6 and a better quality stone too

your wife must be a hell of a woman man. cause you'd have better luck findin Tupac then me buyin a broad somethin off the ice cream truck.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

your wife must be a hell of a woman man. cause you'd have better luck findin Tupac then me buyin a broad somethin off the ice cream truck.

You might get married one day and have to buy 1. If you are already married and talked your girl into matching tattoos Or something like that more power toyou.

nice pick up bigLes i was just looking at that same ring the other day online and my wife seen it
mad.gif
she been super nice all of a sudden

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

yea genuine diamonds means that theyre real natural diamonds...

just upgraded my wifes engagement ring and wedding band to these two...

2gv1l6g.jpg

91kwts.jpg

BigLes, this looks great! I know she'll love it. If you can next time though, come by our shop. We do about 50% women's jewelry and 50% men'sjewelry. I'm sure you'd be impressed if you saw our selection of bridal jewelry.

i dont live in ATL, im in NJ so i cant come thru , but ive heard good things about icebox...i was once gonna have you guys ice a breitling of mine but zahirwas takin like 10 days to return a email if returning it at all....

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Before I lock you in that little bitty box again.

yep that was my iced cuban, i always wanted one, but in person it wasnt great, it was only like 7mm, to have a good iced one u need at least a 10mm if notbigger to have enough room to put nice size diamonds in the links....

Back
Top Bottom