**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by f LightYear

IMG_2657.JPG
Good Lord
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

GUCCI has low quality jewels.. Yeah they dance but fake stones dance when its a large amount of stones set together. Most likely 10 karat GOLD and simulated diamonds and mossanite and swarvoski crystals..

Quality over quantity...

^^^^

@+@!# how do you know?

laugh.gif

Ya'll "experts" crack me the %*@! up man ..

Ain't none of ya'll even been near these %$+#!@ to even see their jewels upfront ..

How the %*@! you know what's real or not by a picture ..

Hell some jewels prolly can't even tell with just their eyes alone ..

I damn sure know none of you dudes can tell ..

I never seem %$+#!@ put so much passion into what another @+@!# does with his money

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

^^^^

@+@!# how do you know?

laugh.gif

Ain't none of ya'll even been near these %$+#!@ to even see their jewels upfront ..

I never seem %$+#!@ put so much passion into what another @+@!# does with his money

co-sign.
cats judging clarity and authenticity thru 7mp pictures that have been scaled down to fit on your screen.
and lmao @ low quality. these lab created stones as theyre called now, are made to be perfect stones. no flaws.
how is that low quality.
it seems cats just get mad sometimes cause they scrimpin in savin in a 93 toyota camry with hub cap spinners dreaming of they day when they can get in a benz and go to ben and drop a couple stacks.
but till then they cop a -1.4carat g shock with "real diamonds" and the %!%$ dont dance, but they see a guy with a watch on that looks like a laser rock concert at the planetarium and get hot
cause they spent 2500 and got a watch no one really acknowledges, and some other guy whos "watch isnt not real man"  shining hard as hell getting all the attention.
thats why we wear jewelry. for attention. am i right? as a bold display of wealth. to show people "i have so much money, i can spend large amounts of it on things i dont use alot."
earrings and chains draw attention to your face while watches and bracelets draw attention to your crotch.
if you think thats bs, then see where your hands hang.
but we got cats talkin bout jewels like its some kind of self satisfaction like the %!%$ is a diploma from USC.
"ahh i worked hard and saved for a "classy" piece of ice. no one is gonna really notice cause its about the size on a nickle on dental floss... BUT ITS REAL. ima just put it up tho. cause im fancy huh"
cats crack me up.lol
if you guys knew how much the raw materials cost aside from the labor your eyes would pop out.
thats why i find it funny cats talk bout price.

^ Jewelry is a funny thing - take Ben B for example... Back in the day homie would clown all the time in his pics - now its more understated quality

I have bought crazy amounts of jewelry in my life (never fake)  - from $300 pinky rings as a jit to $10g watches now.

Nothing special but I think I can speak for the average 25-30 getting it.

The fact is most women dont know the difference - I have "iced" watches I stopped wearing cause everyone has fake stones on a bezel. When they see a Ulysse Nardin on my wrist they might not know what it is but that ishh looks expensive - everyone got a Roli.

Look what they did to Breitling - in my opinion the brand has lost its true "watch" status because it is now synonymous with rappers - who trick them out like their donks. Might as well bought a freeze or JoJo - i know i will never buy another one.

My latest purchase are 2 .75 vvs-1 g color diamonds to put in ma ear - I dont even feel to wear chains no more - ma shades, grill, ear rings and watch....

I aint gotta say nuttin - the ice in my ears talk for me - better than any fugazzi

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

^ Jewelry is a funny thing - take Ben B for example... Back in the day homie would clown all the time in his pics - now its more understated quality

I have bought crazy amounts of jewelry in my life (never fake)  - from $300 pinky rings as a jit to $10g watches now.

The fact is most women dont know the difference - I have "iced" watches I stopped wearing cause everyone has fake stones on a bezel. When they see a Ulysse Nardin on my wrist they might not know what it is but that ishh looks expensive - everyone got a Roli.

Look what they did to Breitling - in my opinion the brand has lost its true "watch" status because it is now synonymous with rappers - who trick them out like their donks. Might as well bought a freeze or JoJo - i know i will never buy another one.

My latest purchase are 2 .75 vvs-1 g color diamonds to put in ma ear - I dont even feel to wear chains no more - ma shades, grill, ear rings and watch....

I aint gotta say nuttin - the ice in my ears talk for me - better than any fugazzi

i feel it fam. dont get it wrong.

but the average person on the street have no idea about any of your jewelry except how it looks.
now lets say a dude got on some lab created earrings right. same size as yours. .75carats. but theyre IF clarity and D color.
you 2 are standing in the same place. what do u say? or how could you tell that his earrings arent real? how would anyone know?

like take this scenario, dude in the club got on 2 chains, iced ap and a crazy ring. do you think its fugazi off the bat?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

but the average person on the street have no idea about any of your jewelry except how it looks.
now lets say a dude got on some lab created earrings right. same size as yours. .75carats. but theyre IF clarity and D color.
you 2 are standing in the same place. what do u say? or how could you tell that his earrings arent real? how would anyone know?

like take this scenario, dude in the club got on 2 chains, iced ap and a crazy ring. do you think its fugazi off the bat?
judging from your last couple of posts you'd probably offer to buy him a drink

this thread fell wayyyyy off- 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

judging from your last couple of posts you'd probably offer to buy him a drink

nerd.gif
lol u funny tre. nah it happened when i was out with the homie who plays for the chargers. cats hating hardbody on a cat making 4mil a year.
back to the jewels now lol

mwb8sp.jpg

nerd.gif

- people don't buy jewelry as much.
- hip hop culture the past year really hasn't been as flashy jewelry wise, except for a few people. more subtle I think recently.
- can't keep posting the same things over and over.
- outside of jobh and ben baller no one is really updating anymore.

what happened to the people saying they got pieces done but never posts?

Originally Posted by YMCMB

nerd.gif

- people don't buy jewelry as much.
- hip hop culture the past year really hasn't been as flashy jewelry wise, except for a few people. more subtle I think recently.
- can't keep posting the same things over and over.
- outside of jobh and ben baller no one is really updating anymore.

what happened to the people saying they got pieces done but never posts?
nah - jewels are being copped everyday...if you follow the blogs or even some of the award shows/events you see people got new stuff all the time
the problem is the overall atmosphere...in this thread and hell on NT in general...bunch of cornballs vying for e-fame basically .... if u look back to previous threads or even early pages you can see it trending downward

1) we used to get pix/insider info etc from jewelers as pieces were getting, made, ordered, delivered etc -
2) info and knowledge was being dropped and alot of peoples jewel knowledge was being upgraded thanks to these threads
3) now its recycled pix, pix from events that happened like last month, people asking the same dumb questions over and over again and people clowning looking for lolz

we had ben, jason, icebox, etc actively posting/interacting....now? well yea u get the point...

edit: WOW - i just looked back and this joint was started in 08?!
eek.gif
damn
laugh.gif
this was prob the longest open one and i guess it was natural for it to suffer the downfall

If u dudes only knew how girly you look when you get all mad and butt hurt because somebody said your fav rapper is rockin fake jewels

defendin these dudes like youre on the payroll,when u dont even know them personally

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

^^^^

@+@!# how do you know?

laugh.gif

co-sign.
cats judging clarity and authenticity thru 7mp pictures that have been scaled down to fit on your screen.
and lmao @ low quality. these lab created stones as theyre called now, are made to be perfect stones. no flaws.
how is that low quality.
it seems cats just get mad sometimes cause they scrimpin in savin in a 93 toyota camry with hub cap spinners dreaming of they day when they can get in a benz and go to ben and drop a couple stacks.
but till then they cop a -1.4carat g shock with "real diamonds" and the %!%$ dont dance, but they see a guy with a watch on that looks like a laser rock concert at the planetarium and get hot
cause they spent 2500 and got a watch no one really acknowledges, and some other guy whos "watch isnt not real man"  shining hard as hell getting all the attention.
thats why we wear jewelry. for attention. am i right? as a bold display of wealth. to show people "i have so much money, i can spend large amounts of it on things i dont use alot."
earrings and chains draw attention to your face while watches and bracelets draw attention to your crotch.
if you think thats bs, then see where your hands hang.
but we got cats talkin bout jewels like its some kind of self satisfaction like the %!%$ is a diploma from USC.
"ahh i worked hard and saved for a "classy" piece of ice. no one is gonna really notice cause its about the size on a nickle on dental floss... BUT ITS REAL. ima just put it up tho. cause im fancy huh"
cats crack me up.lol
if you guys knew how much the raw materials cost aside from the labor your eyes would pop out.
thats why i find it funny cats talk bout price.

You win homie. Basically u been involved with fake jewels a good part of your life. Great I respect a hustle. That just confirms you're an advocate for fake shines which is your prerogative. Truthfully you're the only one assuming what dudes got or know. I never claimed to be an expert in jewelry. But common sense tells you a stainless steel chain with a "iced out" pendant shouldn't even be in the same conversation as a 14k cuban with a jesus piece or what not. I agree this is all done to impress but where do we draw the line with this fake ++!. Like are you really upset that dudes take pride in authenticity and rather have a real chain thats understated rather than some garish fugazy ruff ryder rocafella pendant
laugh.gif
Cmon son.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

naw i don't rock wit that rhetoric...cuz in da end, where do you draw da line? "mehh..its only 10k wit CZ's and its only 80 grams....but it still looks good though.." naw.b

same crap i see with jewels i see with clothing and rap in general. seems da south is more concerned with instant "wow factor" instead of intangibles that make

a piece THAT much more doper...its no coincidence most of da NYC rappers jewelry is significantly smaller but i can betcha that they're stuff isn't suspect at all.

to enthusiast to chains like this post has gathered, i can say its a common consensus that most jewelry should be solid, heavy, and at LEAST 14k gold...most of them southern

rapper chains don't subscribe to that...they rather "flood" da pieces and make a statement then to add weight of gold that may not translate in pictures but in person and when

you wear it you can feel quality.

take waka's chain for example.....instead of goin cheap of da linx wit da hollow francos (that can be popped off wit da quickness) he should've gotten a solid franco or a cuban wit da

box clasp..i wouldn't be suprised if his whole setup was 10k gold either.
Ninjahood? You're still talking in this thread and giving criticism of other peoples' jewelry? You've had your piece on layaway for the past 5 years!!!!  

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Originally Posted by ninjahood

naw i don't rock wit that rhetoric...cuz in da end, where do you draw da line? "mehh..its only 10k wit CZ's and its only 80 grams....but it still looks good though.." naw.b

same crap i see with jewels i see with clothing and rap in general. seems da south is more concerned with instant "wow factor" instead of intangibles that make

a piece THAT much more doper...its no coincidence most of da NYC rappers jewelry is significantly smaller but i can betcha that they're stuff isn't suspect at all.

to enthusiast to chains like this post has gathered, i can say its a common consensus that most jewelry should be solid, heavy, and at LEAST 14k gold...most of them southern

rapper chains don't subscribe to that...they rather "flood" da pieces and make a statement then to add weight of gold that may not translate in pictures but in person and when

you wear it you can feel quality.

take waka's chain for example.....instead of goin cheap of da linx wit da hollow francos (that can be popped off wit da quickness) he should've gotten a solid franco or a cuban wit da

box clasp..i wouldn't be suprised if his whole setup was 10k gold either.
Ninjahood? You're still talking in this thread and giving criticism of other peoples' jewelry? You've had your piece on layaway for the past 5 years!!!!  
lol like i aint wanna say nothin... but hell i got a 4 row kufi jacob jesus mold and i dont even like the joint.
but i'll tell you what... when i met pusha T when the clipse was at the HOB for some reason, joints were identical. no jacob price tag tho. same shine.

Back
Top Bottom