**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by Al Audi

"Down South Boys" got you 200' then you been winning, I'm impressed.So many dudes on the east coast never make it, the south is just different.
Same thing I said. Good %%%!
You can be right but i feel that anything can happen... When i got into the business i just went out there and hit the streets hard. I guess because i had a name out here already it helped me cause people new who i was and i was what i rapped about. If i wanna say my career was backpacked off of that song i can cause i haven't released another single since then i would have to say i made ALOT more. But anyways... I just signed an artist out of Queens by the name of J-Fortune... FIrst Official Artist under my Label Live2Hustle. I guess well see if it is harder in the east or not. God Bless

18k Submariner used or new? When I was looking for my Daytona some jewelers I met could have gotten me a new one for about 22-26 percent off. I ended up getting mine used and saved another 15 percent. 
You can save a lot of money but I don't see too many gold submariner's out there but, do some research and speak to some jewelers and see what is out there. I would say a good price is low 20s with box and papers.

Originally Posted by UPT88

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

mini bezel set jesus
25f0ryf.jpg

2yuaf68.jpg

25kmyxe.jpg
stoney.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Real Talk I went thru some Jimmy Boi youtubes last night.
I respect anybody gettin money, but aint no way you livin off your rap skills and sellin noodles. I aint eem mad tho.

Appreciate the love.. Respect back... but DON"T ALL ASIANS HAVE RICH PARENTS?!?!?! so maybe thats my story... HAHAHAHA 
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Didn't even know you were on NT. Been following your movement since the West was the west out here. Keep doing ya thing big homie. Glad someone from the H came in here to shine real quick.

"Down South Boys" got you 200' then you been winning, I'm impressed.So many dudes on the east coast never make it, the south is just different.
You can be right but i feel that anything can happen... When i got into the business i just went out there and hit the streets hard. I guess because i had a name out here already it helped me cause people new who i was and i was what i rapped about. If i wanna say my career was backpacked off of that song i can cause i haven't released another single since then i would have to say i made ALOT more. But anyways... I just signed an artist out of Queens by the name of J-Fortune... FIrst Official Artist under my Label Live2Hustle. I guess well see if it is harder in the east or not. God Bless

The person u signed has an L2H chain I seen him out and about clubbing in the past.

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

a new pick up... a new dog tag set up, sides iced out, the whole nine. 18k gold. swagger. 
RACKS-ON-TRAY.jpg

Ben any particular reason you rock the star of david?

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

18k Submariner used or new? When I was looking for my Daytona some jewelers I met could have gotten me a new one for about 22-26 percent off. I ended up getting mine used and saved another 15 percent. 
You can save a lot of money but I don't see too many gold submariner's out there but, do some research and speak to some jewelers and see what is out there. I would say a good price is low 20s with box and papers.
Yeah I'm looking for a used but in very good shape.  I was just looking on Ebay and saw a few for around $13-18k used, but look very clean.  Are these not legit, because they are that cheap?

Originally Posted by tonyt

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Yeah I'm looking for a used but in very good shape.  I was just looking on Ebay and saw a few for around $13-18k used, but look very clean.  Are these not legit, because they are that cheap?
Check out the rolexforu*s.com you will learn a great amount in a short time. You can also deal with a lot of reputable resellers who know what their talking about. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Real Talk I went thru some Jimmy Boi youtubes last night.
I respect anybody gettin money, but aint no way you livin off your rap skills and sellin noodles. I aint eem mad tho.

Appreciate the love.. Respect back... but DON"T ALL ASIANS HAVE RICH PARENTS?!?!?! so maybe thats my story... HAHAHAHA 
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Didn't even know you were on NT. Been following your movement since the West was the west out here. Keep doing ya thing big homie. Glad someone from the H came in here to shine real quick.
Whats good homie... Appreciate the love and support, means alot to me... L2H Is back and we worker harder then ever and we got alot coming... Ima be on here more often and showin' yall NT'ers that Houston Jewelry ain't trash like the TRASH yall seen.... Every place got trashy jewelers and jewelry. I'll be the one to show you that i @%%++ w/ some good ones in Htown. Lets keep it moving... God BLess 

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

The person u signed has an L2H chain I seen him out and about clubbing in the past.
Yessir... he just flew in to Houston today and we finishing up his First Mixtape and shooting couple videos... we going in. Check him out let us know what you think Youtube.com/Live2hustleTV

Ring we got done for a homie... Eternity band Vs in 14k white gold. here's pics of it before and after we set it. i'll get more angles and better quality pics soon. Also got pics of our new L2H DogTags coming soon... Hope you like it. God Bless
426870_2910619448870_1362134714_32506123_1298814943_n.jpg

Ring we got done for a homie... Eternity band Vs in 14k white gold. here's pics of it before and after we set it. i'll get more angles and better quality pics soon. Also got pics of our new L2H DogTags coming soon... Hope you like it. God Bless
426870_2910619448870_1362134714_32506123_1298814943_n.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom