**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

don't know it this was posted

3e7ab008252b11e2aee522000a9f15b9_6.jpg

jesus piece on a jesus piece 
laugh.gif

that pic is no good but ive been getting alot of positive feedback from my new medium sized baby jesus will post better pics

that vintage frame jewelry is trash....what makes these guys think that old lady costume ish is hot? 

this is the pic that comes to mind every time i see dudes rocking these chinese made "vintage" pieces.

Last edited:
that vintage frame jewelry is trash....what makes these guys think that old lady costume ish is hot? 

this is the pic that comes to mind every time i see dudes rocking these chinese made "vintage" pieces.

Haha dude looks straight up ******ed, thinking he's doing it.

14K solid yellow gold custom buddha pendant with 14k yellow gold bead chain
LAX got it done in less than a week
I am more than happy!
of course i will be coming back for a thicker franco chain and using the bead chain for another custom piece i have in mind
LAX IS THE TRUTH! great price, great service, kept me updated throughout the process, cool *** cat and i just met him for the first time last week
this is my first jewelry purchase ever BTW

Glad to see the homie LAX doing his thing, We have been doing business for 6-7 years.......Thinking about making a comeback to the custom game lol

I've honestly seen some of the worst jewelry I've ever laid my eyes on in my lifetime over the last two pages G. Over half the ish Smangalang posted was thee hottest of the garbage.

Y'all seriously looking at the pieces? Throwing diamonds on something doesn't make it a quality piece.

If people really paying hard earned money for this, I have lost faith in humanity. SMH :smh:

I've honestly seen some of the worst jewelry I've ever laid my eyes on in my lifetime over the last two pages G. Over half the ish Smangalang posted was thee hottest of the garbage.
Y'all seriously looking at the pieces? Throwing diamonds on something doesn't make it a quality piece.

If people really paying hard earned money for this, I have lost faith in humanity. SMH
mean.gif
Glad i'm not the only one that thought that.  

14K solid yellow gold custom buddha pendant with 14k yellow gold bead chain
LAX got it done in less than a week
I am more than happy!
of course i will be coming back for a thicker franco chain and using the bead chain for another custom piece i have in mind
LAX IS THE TRUTH! great price, great service, kept me updated throughout the process, cool *** cat and i just met him for the first time last week
this is my first jewelry purchase ever BTW
Thats dope im looking for something like that. How many grams is it and the price ticket?

Thats dope im looking for something like that. How many grams is it and the price ticket?

about 40 grams total with the bead chain real nice and solid, def need 2-3mm franco chain upgrade asap...as for price i would say contact LAX, i dont know if its appropriate for me to discuss that...lets just say its A BARGAIN for a CUSTOM PIECE, along with LAX's turn around time, service, communication, and overall experience...sorry if i couldnt help much bro

about 40 grams total with the bead chain real nice and solid, def need 2-3mm franco chain upgrade asap...as for price i would say contact LAX, i dont know if its appropriate for me to discuss that...lets just say its A BARGAIN for a CUSTOM PIECE, along with LAX's turn around time, service, communication, and overall experience...sorry if i couldnt help much bro

Should've iced it.

928cfa2e30da11e2b55e22000a9f09fb_7.jpg

1dc5d978302f11e297b922000a1fa527_7.jpg

Meek's. This AP is my grail, will own once I'm done with grad school |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom