**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What are the dimensions on the Buddha Piece? Pic wearing it at least to see size to body ratio?
So close to ordering a custom piece but I am a little torn on how big to make it
Want to make my family crest in gold outlined in some diamonds and I thought 1" wide by 1.25" tall would be best but 3/4" wide x 1" tall wouldn't be so bad either.
Tough choices

False. Threads been filled with nothing but Jesus piece talk.
Homie posting those pics is appreciated in my book.

chain.jpg

found this on another site

apparently soulja boy and french montana like taking pictures of their Very similar jewelry set up laid out the exact same way but with different contrast...
anybody knows whicih one is faking the funk? 
nerd.gif

Royalty D glad your happy with your peice homey! Bigles were waiting for a crazy comeback lol and isreal i didnt get anything

I need some solid gold earring similar to this but with more diamond faceted type cuts....

Last edited:
wheres the place to get the cheapest micro jesus with ball chain? :nerd:

i forgot what Lax quoted but i remember it was very good compared to IF&co

Those pieces on the last page and this whole thread are mostly lab made diamonds right?
Cause if they were real a single piece would cost millions. And rappers say they pay around 50-100k for a piece
Am I wrong?

Those pieces on the last page and this whole thread are mostly lab made diamonds right?
Cause if they were real a single piece would cost millions. And rappers say they pay around 50-100k for a piece
Am I wrong?
thats what i was always thinking... ben always says his aint lab made... so i mean diamonds and all them carats should add to close to a milion or something... unless they throwing some fakes stones in some of em

chain.jpg

found this on another site

apparently soulja boy and french montana like taking pictures of their Very similar jewelry set up laid out the exact same way but with different contrast...

anybody knows whicih one is faking the funk? :nerd:

Soulja boy steals everything

Back
Top Bottom