**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

LL

How much per gram should I be paying? I just want a gold cuban, nothing crazy big. I went to a spot earlier today and dude calculated $28 a gram. Is that about what I'll end up paying?

How much per gram should I be paying? I just want a gold cuban, nothing crazy big. I went to a spot earlier today and dude calculated $28 a gram. Is that about what I'll end up paying?

$28 a gram?!?! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: if its $28 a gram of 14kt thats a steal now a days. Market is fairly around $38-$40 per gram of 14kt if I'm not mistaken...

Yea it was 14K. I watched him calculate it and the tag said 12.5 grams. Only thing is I've heard mixed reviews about buying jewelry from this place. Not the store in particular but anyone who knows Long Island I'm sure has heard stories about the flea market and them lying about some jewelry.

He must've needed a sale cause as I was walking away his price dropped from $400 to $350 then down to $300 :lol: the chain was a nice length but I want something thicker.

Baby Jumpman,

Either the chain is a tiny choker or hollow or you copping silver or even nickel gold plated stuff. $300 for a decent size cuban is unheard of. Base yourself off www.danieljewelryinc.com for a good price estimation. They do any type of karat you need. Heck they even do silver joints if you just trying to go for a certain look and dont wanna drop bank.

It was 22 inches (II) and that's why I don't trust them cuz I've heard of some spots saying all gold but then it ends up being plated. I just went to a pawn shop and the chick calculated $60 a gram smh. An 11 gram 16 inch chain was $680.

Baby Jumpman,
Either the chain is a tiny choker or hollow or you copping silver or even nickel gold plated stuff. $300 for a decent size cuban is unheard of. Base yourself off www.danieljewelryinc.com for a good price estimation. They do any type of karat you need. Heck they even do silver joints if you just trying to go for a certain look and dont wanna drop bank.

So how much would it be (roughly) for 20k or 22k per gram??

When that happens Ninjahood will say that Cats have been rocking gold lions and Big Sean was not responsible for the new trend.

Last edited:
Those are lions from the "Paid In Full" era that are just gold. But most likely the lions with ice are going to become more popular.

Back
Top Bottom