**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

ROLEXES-FOR-SALE.jpg

WATCHES-FOR-SALE2.jpg

AP-ROYAL-OAK-OFFSHORE-FOR-SALE.jpg

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

its official.... lax > ben barra

i have a friend who buys and flips rolexs
he purchases it off ppl on craigslist and takes them to a whole sale jeweler or reflips them on craigslist after a good cleaning
any suggestions on things to avoid or how to better buy and sell rolex watches?

My friend sent me these pictures again wanting to know if this is legit?
I haven't seen it in person yet and these are the only pics I have of it...

2iiua1s.jpg

m0j5z.jpg

33ombrr.jpg

2mpx4de.jpg

21b4y89.jpg

Lee stop with the fake watches already, your not gonna get a 15k daytime for 2000$ nor a sub for 500$ those crackhead days are dead

Originally Posted by larolex

Lee stop with the fake watches already, your not gonna get a 15k daytime for 2000$ nor a sub for 500$ those crackhead days are dead

laugh.gif
know them fake sellers are rejoicing that rolex is trending this hard...

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

ROLEXES-FOR-SALE.jpg

WATCHES-FOR-SALE2.jpg

AP-ROYAL-OAK-OFFSHORE-FOR-SALE.jpg
what kind of AP is that, never seen one with the solid black face...usually has the carbon hologram type back

the face actually has that "carbon look" dial. you just can't see any super detail because I took that pic with an iphone
its crazy that 8 years ago a regular day date president was $20k and now they're hittin for $10k

meanwhile, the day date II even from a couple years from now will rise if anything in price. so those who copped it early for $18k to $23k will come up later if they wanna get rid of it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Alright Rob was just asking for someone real talk, and word Tre I was thinking the same

x4Dbe.jpg

4XY8T.jpg

x3JIj.jpg

XFQp5.jpg

MJakc.jpg

SmblU.jpg

40 Cal moving up in life
b1mYu.jpg

sick.gif
@ Juelz's pieces though. And
sick.gif
in a bad way. I'll see if I can find my up close/clearer pics of his pieces and who makes them, but it is really terrible. The hair is not wavy at all.
jJVSf.jpg

SSAU9.jpg

Yya3E.jpg

mCodM.jpg

uwIZ7.jpg

6wNjG.jpg

teCty.jpg

8sxzH.jpg

Acne scar Jesus?
vuwro.jpg

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Whats the difference between the Day-Date and the Day-Date II ?

jigga voice " like 10-20 grand c**ksuck* beat it"  .
naw just playing. its bigger face from 36mm to 41mm, bigger and bolder looking

some pics I had 
[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Larolex- How much for the bear in the middle and also how much if it was made smaller. Thanks in advance

Everyone seems to have a substantial net-worth. I'm on the outside, looking out. Any one with knowledge willing to have a conversation?

Originally Posted by sifupooh

Everyone seems to have a substantial net-worth. I'm on the outside, looking out. Any one with knowledge willing to have a conversation?
Co-sign...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom