**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

looking for a gold puffed anchor chain aka gucci chain any legit websites were i get one
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Real Talk I went thru some Jimmy Boi youtubes last night.
I respect anybody gettin money, but aint no way you livin off your rap skills and sellin noodles. I aint eem mad tho.

We've gone over this a few pages back. Jimmy may not look the part, but he's real and def about that life.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I respect anybody gettin money, but aint no way you livin off your rap skills and sellin noodles. I aint eem mad tho.

We've gone over this a few pages back. Jimmy may not look the part, but he's real and def about that life.

No idea what you're talkin about, im just talking about the rapping man. I didn't mention his looks or about him bein fake lol. I missed those pages anyways.

Pdot, how much was that Submariner?  I'm looking to find an 18k gold with the blue face.  Trying to see what a good price would be for a used in great condition.

No idea what you're talkin about, im just talking about the rapping man. I didn't mention his looks or about him bein fake lol. I missed those pages anyways.
I can dig that. These days most rappers who are commercially successful aren't even eating like that, so go figure.

I can dig that. These days most rappers who are commercially successful aren't even eating like that, so go figure.

NOthing against Commercial rappers but they don't eat like that yes... Underground rappers can make more cause there isn't no overhead and we can do whatever we please to continue to satisfy our fans and keep it coming... All about how you do Business and thats one thing i'm good at. Music opened the door to acting, movie placements for my music, clothing deals like my hat with New Era. Shoot i've been in movies and had clothes that i came out with that most of the world might never seen or heard of and i was getting 5 figure digits off it. Theres more to life then Selling dope if thats what yall thinking. I did my thing and moved on thats what Hustlers do we keep it moving and keep making that $$$$. I'm a business man and besides being the best father i can be i gotta admit i'm good at it.  Off of DOWN SOUTH BOYS alone i made almost 200k and still to date i haven't released an album just mixtapes. From the jump i was blessed to make money off this music and never had to come off a dime... I FUnded and invested in Myself so i ain't had to pay no one back. To the ones that say the negative things about me... Get in line with the rest of the Chumps thats still trying to pay their bills. If you with me lets get this $$$ if not I wish you the Best and Keep God in your life. I got no time for Hate... Can't you tell?!?! I spent 6 months in jail cause people was Naive to believe i was still "Moving" dope.. I been home almost 3 months and i'm doing me....  Which is Pretty Fine. God Bless
ps. i might even start a managment company to help artists come up in the game... HOlla

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

damn...JimmyBoi on NT? watch is sick. 
pimp.gif

i use to listen to down south boys w/ sean paul heavy back in the day.
laugh.gif

Yessir... thanks homie. Appreciate the love.. More music coming and it will only get better. Stay in touch. God BLess

Down South Boys Music Video Jimmy Boi

i just watched it on youtube

yo i almost just pissed myself
laugh.gif

Glad you got a laugh from it... and that you also you know what pissing on yourself feels like HAHAHA 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

he is obviously a Rapper
duh.

I Live2Hustle... The only way to Live. Rap got me my Break and from there i got into everything else... I got a Restaurant in Htown and a Smoke Shop/Studio. GOt some businesses in Cali and I also do Jewelry as a side thing. I did what i did in my past but i don't need to talk about it. If you know me then you know me if you don't You know I'm Gettin $$$$ #L2H #Grind$ociety #NuMuni 
NOW LETS SEE SOME MORE PICS OF JEWELRY... I got more coming soon

Where can i sell some JEWELRY and SHOES on NT?!?!?!?

aigh i got you. that watch look crazy though, you got it good out there. dnt worry about that other ###$ everybody done their dirt, some just more than others.. you prob already know this but watch out of the people you keep in your inner circle. money brings jealousy..

Already bro... i got a tight circle.. even some people i thought was loyal showed me their true colors. Appreciate the advice and God Bless you

Appreciate the love.. Respect back... but DON"T ALL ASIANS HAVE RICH PARENTS?!?!?! so maybe thats my story... HAHAHAHA 
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

"Down South Boys" got you 200' then you been winning, I'm impressed.So many dudes on the east coast never make it, the south is just different.

"Down South Boys" got you 200' then you been winning, I'm impressed.So many dudes on the east coast never make it, the south is just different.
Same thing I said. Good %%%!

e93261717e1a14b15138c02ec559f6d1bb5f70dc.jpg

I ended buying the gold daytona got a very good deal on it. Now my collection is finished for a while.

JimmyBoi keep doing your thing man, as long as you're happy then who cares what other people think. As Nelly says there's always the Greed, Hate, and Envy but the cake will always do.

Back
Top Bottom