**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

This is a pic from back in 09...14k White Gold Franco and 14K White Gold cross SI/VS stones, atleast that's what they told me lol...got it from AJ in Miami

Where did you get the case for your pamp bars? they are crazy original and im very interested in getting a 10 gram pamp bar in the next month or so and would really like a rope case to go with my rope chain.
Thx for the compliment bro. Bought from this seller directly http://myworld.ebay.com/david*sager/ but it doesn't seem as if he has any 10 gram bezels listed, I only see 5g and 1oz. Try messaging him and see if he can get you one. I also got a discount for buying off of eBay. Still definitely paying a jeweler markup but I couldn't find them elsewhere.

Last edited:
Thx for the compliment bro. Bought from this seller directly http://myworld.ebay.com/david*sager/ but it doesn't seem as if he has any 10 gram bezels listed, I only see 5g and 1oz. Try messaging him and see if he can get you one. I also got a discount for buying off of eBay. Still definitely paying a jeweler markup but I couldn't find them elsewhere.
So did you buy jusst the bezel or did the bar come with it?

Thanks, failed to read the description properly lol Was gonna say thats a hell of a deal

check ebay do a little research on the seller and buy, Ive seen then 30-60 above market value, which isnt bad for some bars of pure gold

Smh Jchambs kufi jesus and that Audemars..... sooo clean :smh: :smokin

Lol @ LAX still having the variant Roc piece :lol:

Last edited:

very proud to have destroyed and melted this avianne piece i think a 3 year old did the setting and cad

Smh Jchambs kufi jesus and that Audemars..... sooo clean :smh: :smokin

Lol @ LAX still having the variant Roc piece :lol:

I may be mistaken, but I thought that LAX Roc piece was official. That white cuban on the kufi is the one LAX made for me. 14k 11mm 40" 380 grams.I think i see Frank's cuban and my Yachtmaster in there too.

We know the watch was perfectly set VS for 11k, Robert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom