**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Your talking about the one isolated incident when he got shot which is not what i was referring to. During their relationship they had Jack extorted alot of funds from Pac to the point he was asking others for advice on how to remove himself from jack without conflict. Mike Tyson told Pac in the beginning not to mess with dude but son was a hard head and didn't listen. All the crazy **** Pac was going through when he was up here after he got on eventually made him hate NYC and ofcourse start repping the West Coast after Suge bailed him out of jail. 

#FactsOnly

Ain't bout being soft but when in Rome....Suge & Mob was extorting Pac too! Lol Pac was a hothead & you just to REAL G's & not expect no repercussions cuhz..But Rest in Paradise though

Checc this out fam outta respect for the dead & I really was a fan of homes so I ain't keep this going but I will say this though..If you are TRULY in the streets, you know damn well ain't nothing "gangster" about knowing EXACTLY who had you set up & shot & riding harder on the ****** you accused of knowing about it than the ****** who actually did..in fact ain't nothing "gangster" bout talking(or rapping) bout the incident in general..the "gangster" thing would have been to handle the situation how they handled it with you & they damn sure ain't do it through with no muthafuccing records! Lol but I'm through with it fam y'all have a nice night.

Cuhz shoulda kept it positive & kept bringing awareness to the injustices that was taking place in the ghetto & left the gangsta **** to the gangstas cause in the end that was the cause of his demise...shame to cause he was a helluva talent smh rest in paradise to him as well as Big..another soul lost to nonsense smmfj

Checc this out fam outta respect for the dead & I really was a fan of homes so I ain't keep this going but I will say this though..If you are TRULY in the streets, you know damn well ain't nothing "gangster" about knowing EXACTLY who had you set up & shot & riding harder on the ****** you accused of knowing about it than the ****** who actually did..in fact ain't nothing "gangster" bout talking(or rapping) bout the incident in general..the "gangster" thing would have been to handle the situation how they handled it with you & they damn sure ain't do it through with no muthafuccing records! Lol but I'm through with it fam y'all have a nice night.
If your truly in the streets you know no one touching Jack or Jimmy. If by gangster you mean willing to die for your rep yeah I get that, and there sure is plenty of folks who willing. Money talks and that's a contract that couldn't be bought, streets aint as simple as the movies. Yall both right and yall both wrong, there's a grey area, but Pac did get extorted, that's a fact.

Can someone up that kanye pic, the one where he has the two cubans with the jesus pieces that had no ice

Perfection

If your truly in the streets you know no one touching Jack or Jimmy. If by gangster you mean willing to die for your rep yeah I get that, and there sure is plenty of folks who willing. Money talks and that's a contract that couldn't be bought, streets aint as simple as the movies. Yall both right and yall both wrong, there's a grey area, but Pac did get extorted, that's a fact.

Lol you basically saying what I said cuhz but bacc to the jewels though

For those interested in the "Moon Cut" chains. Sorry for the image quality, tried to get a detailed shot but photobucket degrades the quality pretty bad.

I wouldnt say the chain is "delicate" though. Ive gotten it caught on things before and it held up well against considerable force. What you dont want to do is bend in half like a piece of paper, in this case it for sure will snap. But for the most part you would never do that unless you were intentionally moving it into that position.

Thanks for the post FAM, im going to the jewelry store today, 99% i'm going to get a moon cut chain...not into the whole cuban movement i try to NOT look like rappers as much as possible lol.

Also think Kevin Hart is wearing them here (i may be wrong could be a diamond chain). Very dope chain can see myself buying 2...One thing i noticed the larger you go the UGLIER they get.

Last edited:
Funny thing is Pac never claimed to be a street dude. He was just a real dude with contradictions just like 95% of us. He's broken down the term "Thug Life" on many occasions, saying it has nothing to do with street life.

Suge even said Pac wasn't no punk though. He was just the type of dude to blend in with his surroundings, ahead of his time, and super smart for his age. I know he's taken on this larger than life persona now but people keep forgetting that Pac was young as hell in all these interviews. What 22-23 year old you know today in the rap game drops knowledge like he did? Hell I still find hidden jewels in his music today that makes me look like the Weebay GIF...lol

At the same time, he wasn't gonna let anyone punk him either. Hell, who wouldn't give up their jewels after being shot? Some of you need to drop the "Super Gangster" persona cause if you truly know the streets then you'd know that most real G's take an L occasionally...

Anyways, back to the jewels...

Thanks for the post FAM, im going to the jewelry store today, 99% i'm going to get a moon cut chain...not into the whole cuban movement i try to NOT look like rappers as much as possible lol.

Also think Kevin Hart is wearing them here (i may be wrong could be a diamond chain). Very dope chain can see myself buying 2...One thing i noticed the larger you go the UGLIER they get.

No problem man. Yea Ive seen a couple larger ones and they look mad cheesy. Ive gotten tons of compliments on it even when i wear it without the pendant, shine it gives of is so clean.

Here's a vid I took the other day but couldnt figure out how to post on here... Just hit the link.

http://s709.photobucket.com/user/da...D-4A7C-AE45-1459B778A2BF_zpsbam0q5mt.mp4.html

No problem man. Yea Ive seen a couple larger ones and they look mad cheesy. Ive gotten tons of compliments on it even when i wear it without the pendant, shine it gives of is so clean.

Here's a vid I took the other day but couldnt figure out how to post on here... Just hit the link.

http://s709.photobucket.com/user/da...D-4A7C-AE45-1459B778A2BF_zpsbam0q5mt.mp4.html

That chain looks beautiful brother. When I cop, I might have to go the same route. How strong is the chain though? I got a baby girl who likes to pull on whatever she can grab.

Last edited:
What do people think is a fair price for a 2nd hand IF & CO 14ct yellow gold Partially Iced Micro Jesus piece on a 26'' 14ct ball chain? RRP $1650

Back
Top Bottom