**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What do people think is a fair price for a 2nd hand IF & CO 14ct yellow gold Partially Iced Micro Jesus piece on a 26'' 14ct ball chain? RRP $1650

Even with a chain it's featherweight

I couldn't decide between a 3mm moon cut ball chain or 3mm Franco for my angel, I'm definitely getting that moon cut from Daniel after that video.

Last edited:
kevin hart broke A** still owes us 3k ,,,,,,,someone get me in contact with TMZ
sick.gif
lol, no need to go ham just yet fam

he seems busy, maybe it just slipped his mind

i suggest you run up on him at the grocery store and tell him what time it is

@GoldenSun

I have the coin already, i want the exact same treatment as the photo you posted. I want, your bail also.

kevin hart broke A** still owes us 3k ,,,,,,,someone get me in contact with TMZ :x

Never understood how this works. Do jewelers just front celebrities the jewels, then collect the money later? And if so, why not just collect the money up front?

Never understood how this works. Do jewelers just front celebrities the jewels, then collect the money later? And if so, why not just collect the money up front?
If i was a jeweler celebrity or not I want my damb money in full when you get the product.

I always hated fronting stuff out

Dude has a movie out that just made 100milli, of course he has 3gs. I think jewelers do tabs to some high end clientele if I'm not mistaken...

Back
Top Bottom