**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

bIYWDAW.jpg
UCYUCUx.jpg

camrons bracelet is fire I had the same exact one ill post pics if I get to finding them its ridic

To me a Rolex or any luxury watch should be left stock just like a luxury vehicle. It takes away from the design, just more classy in my opinion. 

To me a Rolex or any luxury watch should be left stock just like a luxury vehicle. It takes away from the design, just more classy in my opinion. 

The ones I posted are from the factory. But I agree - I prefer my Rolexes in precious metals rather than stones.

maybe its a rich person thing but to me baguettes are the worst looking diamonds and I see no point in them 
mean.gif

To me a Rolex or any luxury watch should be left stock just like a luxury vehicle. It takes away from the design, just more classy  legit in my opinion. 
classy is horribly overused

not to mention the most regal people have everything bespoke, so if anything, having something OEM is farther from classy than making something a custom piece

Back
Top Bottom